Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William can you locate the old contact lists

William and crew- When we fought this fight years ago we developed lists for emails, & faxes and phone numbers. You had them in one area for all of us to refer to and they were "STICKEY" can you maybe create a Catagory for us to have easy access to this information? We need to be organized in this effort and MUSTER up all our resources to again defeat this attack on our country again.

Lets create teams to monitor the other side's web sites to see what they are doing! Lets be Pro-Active and get face time infront of those that will be voteing! Lets develop teams to talk to our represenatives as a united front!

Lets work smarter and harder than befor to stop this madness!

Lets come up with a catchy slogan that EVERY AMERICAN can relate to, something that the media cannot twist around like they did with TeaBagers!

Lets develop our own personal email lists, lets sign up for tools like constant Contact to email all our friends, lets farm our emails when someone does a reply ALL! Harvest those other emails and send them information about what is happening!

Lets stop this madness and take back America!

Respectfully,

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

dregerk,

Are these the lists you are looking for?

http://www.alipac.us/forum-30.html

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you have any info for us folks in Arizona?

Yse those are some of them

Yes, those are some of them, we need to update them with current contact information for EVERY State.
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

We will release more targeted efforts tomorrow and provide you with the lists you need.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thank you

Thank YOU William, maybe just rename the catagory to something like IMPORTANT CONTACT NUMBERS.

Have a great night.....

Ken

In addition to phone calls and faxes to their offices -- and the general e-mail contact link available through their websites -- we can also e-mail/call their key staff members who handle (illegal) immigration matters and/or their chiefs-of-staff. The Congressional Directory has this info, and I'll post whatever contact info I find.