Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You will be BRILLIANT, William. I have all the faith in the world that you will "do us proud". You will hear from me first thing in the morning. It is DEFINITELY on at 6 PM here.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Hello all! Thanks for that e-mail Bootsie. It may have really helped to get this rolling.
    May have?!?! More like did...(woo-hoo Bootsie)!

This is SO exciting! Go William GO!

Sure wish I could have seen the show. I'm happy for everyone here. I wasn't aware the efforts were on the way to get our leader on the Lou Dobbs Tonight show. I really am happy for you all and to see your efforts pay off. Just wished I could have seen the show..

BTW Bootsie, I can't help laughing over your avatar. That is just simply halarious!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

comes on again in 10 mins
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL! I have stayed up..way past my bed time, just to watch it again. 4 minutes and counting.....

Guess what folks? Here on the east coast (Delaware - CNN Channel 23) they have chosen NOT to repeat the Dobbs show (listed, as always at 11pm). The program has been scrapped so we can learn more about the next SC candidate Bush hopes to purchase.

What!??? That means my friend Peter Gadiel of 9/11FSA wont see it unless he caught the 6pm show.

Oh well, it is a very short clip.

Here is the transcript. Ill see if anyone has a streaming video file we can get ya.

W

Thanks, first, to you William. Even though it was short, IT WAS GOOD. And, I loved that they tied your segment in with the arrests of the illegals at Seymour Johnson. That was just THE PERFECT segue for our "man of the hour".

Also, thanks for your kind words, greyparrot, and your, Rockfish. This was something I had attempted twice in the past without success. When I saw the post yesterday morning about the Lou Dobbs show the night before, it just pushed me to give it another try. Third time was the charm!

Also, Rockfish--glad the avatar gave you a chuckle. She looks EXACTLY like my beloved four-legged daughter, Molly! Do you have an African grey?
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Molly! Do you have an African grey?
    Yes Bootsie, I have a wonderful grey! I WISH my name were Molly...LOL! My parrots name is Katie and my name is.....Polly.

My best friend has an African grey and I am SO fascinated with him. He is just HILARIOUS and that bird not only talks but he THINKS. It is just amazing to me. If they weren't so messy, I would get me one. Of course my doggies might not really be too happy with that either.

I think Polly is a pretty name but are you sure you didn't get YOUR name confused with your parrot's name??!!!!! Polly wants a cracker!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12