Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William Gheen for Senator?

[b]On this site, we have men & women. We have Latinos, Native Americans, Whites, Mixed race, blacks from all over the nation. We have hard-core right to hard core far left and everything in between, who all agree with ALIPAC’s doctrines.
    William Gheen is very well spoken, intelligent and pretty photogenic. Gheen is dam sure head and shoulders above Lou Dobbs. Lou Dobbs, don’t have the looks to win a City Council Race.

Maybe we should talk about running William Gheen for the Senate. We can all campaign, in our respective ethnic group to raise funds, ALIPAC can put out a book, of course the writers among us can bang out a “Sarah Palinâ€

Let's be realistic here.

Thats how its donw

I used to manage 2 top film celebrities, one is working with the current President and will likely make a run for congressman in four years. You manage a politician like you manage anything else. My aunt is a state senator in La. I think this can be done.
    Lou Dobbs I was like no way. I studied Lou Dobbs for years but Lou Dobb's problem was that he wanted to be the ONLY person speaking on illegal immigration and went out of his way to not make it a larger conversation. Lou Dobbs was too selfish to even begin to build a coalition.
    Its all marketing which is how we got Obama.

welcome to ALIPAC Trueamericanpatriot
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    Good idea

We can do much better than that goof Al Franken

What say you William?

Because right now, all we are doing is delaying what both the Dems and Republicans want to do, on some level. Dems say amnesty and Dream Act while Republicans say free trade but this is the same agenda, just different terms being used
    I think you would find many people agreeing with your comment here Creoleguy32
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

go for it Mr GHeen
    I know you can do a good Job you are for the USA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live in NC and I would definitely vote for William for US Senate. But lets finish killing the Dream Act, Amnesty and the Obama lawsuit against Arizona first. I think the next Senate race in NC is in 2014. Sounds about right to me!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    can't vote in N.C. but I'll contribute
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think W would make a great senator, but he might be too polarizing a figure to be electable. The left would brand him a "racist".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast