Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William Gheen & Ted Poe Interviews Today @ 4pm EASTERN !

Well, the big show is today at 4pm. Representative Ted Poe of Texas & your very on William Gheen will be my guests, but I'd still like your involvement too. I would love it if you called into the show to share your feelings on the topic. You are obviousely Americans who take this very seriously. If you want to call me, the call-in numbers are on my website:

www.joecookprogram.com

I just ask that you please wait until after Congressman Poe is on before you start calling. We are a little under-staffed tomorrow at the station..just me and a call-screener. It'll make things a lot smoother for us if you waited until after the interview begins. Also, if you have any questions that you want me to ask, please post them here or e-mail them to me at:

joe@joecookprogram.com

Don't forget to LISTEN LIVE today at 4pm on the show's website!!

Thanks,
    Joe Cook

The Joe Cook Program
    WNJC 1360 AM
    Philadephia, PA
    The Joe Cook Program airs on Saturday & Sunday @ 8am!! This week my guest will be conservative comedian Brad Stine! www.joecookprogram.com

Just stuck a large yellow sticky memo on puter to remind myself. I will call in

We'll be there !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great......I'll be listning! Sounds like it should be a great show!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll be there and will notify our list Friday morning.

W

Looking forward to it. I'm sure it'll be fun and I'm looking forward to hearing more about "Americans For Legal Immigration".

Take care,
    Joe
    The Joe Cook Program airs on Saturday & Sunday @ 8am!! This week my guest will be conservative comedian Brad Stine! www.joecookprogram.com

This is great news! I'll listen in. Don't know if I will call-in. I'm glad that the Texans are starting to jump out front. Lord knows it's bad down here. We can be too laid back at times like this.

Dixie

I appreciate all of the support I am getting from everybody on this Forum. This is the first time I have touched on the topic of illegal immigration, and while I am not as educated on the subject as a lot of you, it really comes down to a matter of common sense. Our borders need to be protected.....period. It's really not a complicated issue... unfortunately, politicians make it one... but if America would just enforce our laws, it would be case closed.

GOOD LUCK, Joe.........You're going to have a GREAT show

Go Get Em, William!

Also, today.... if there is time, I'm gonna play that AOL tape of the guy trying to cancel his service.... If you've had any bad experience with AOL or customer service in general, feel free to call in and share. I've had my own problems with AOL in the past. I know it's not related to Immigration but there may still be some time left at the end, unless you give me plenty of immigration calls. I'd love that even more!!!!

www.joecookprogram.com

Joe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast