Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I thought Joe did a great job. It had to be a bit unerving to have the phones go out and have to string up a mic and make it all work lol.

We are the illegal immigration news Postal Service

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sure was afraid we lost you half way through with that storm. Hope plenty of people in the area listen to that show, the word has got to get out. I, too, liked how you pointed out how some of our leaders are breaking the law and should be held accountable. Also good idea how you gave sources where people can get the truth, like this website, Lou Dobbs and many talk radio programs. Go W!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great interview. Great Job. Listened to most of it on the net. That should wake a few people up.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

It's on and I can't hear a darn thing!!!! I was here!!! Anxious and waiting but even with the internet............sorry.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

4pm EST crazy They did have some issues with the sound at the beginning of the broadcast but were able to resolve them. Unless you had an issue with your computer or your internet. Sorry you missed it.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

William,

You did good.

I've come to the conclusion that everything anti-illegal immigration is going to be done the hard way and by the seat of our pants. Seems like I hit more obsticles but still manage to get my mission occomplished. Got to have faith.

en-lightning

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    William,

You did good.

I've come to the conclusion that everything anti-illegal immigration is going to be done the hard way and by the seat of our pants. Seems like I hit more obstacles but still manage to get my mission accomplished. Got to have faith.

en-lightning

Dixie
    For me the show was in-lightning

I want each of you to know that I would not let a little thing like fear of electrocution stop me from getting the facts out.

W

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123