Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM: Greetings from Phoenix

Friends,

Just a quick note to let you know I am on the ground here in Phoenix AZ. I just did the Phil Valentine Show out of TN. I go on the Lockwood Phillips Show in Eastern NC at 3:20 PST 6:20 EST. I will be on the Roger Hedgecock show later this afternoon around 4pm PST.

The NC License story is on fire. I just spoke with Dr. Corsi and he is planning a new article to be released in a day or two. Big new news to report!

Everyone that can contribute to the Ramos family that can do so by being at the Phoenix event or by mail should try their best.

Also, MCDC is heading up a protest at the Nogales crossing at the border for Sunday at 12 noon PST that ALIPAC helped put in motion. Please monitor minutemanhq.com for details and come if you can.

I am here with Ted Hayes of Choose Black America and Danny Smith of American Freedom Riders.

Other leaders are on their way.

Everyone, please do all you can because there is so much to do and please monitor our homepage, email alerts, and Announcement section carefully.

Very special thanks to our ALIPAC Modrators and Admins for running the show while I travel.

Special note to Dixie and JP for being the crutches under each of my arms

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Good luck, W.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Go Get 'em W!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Good luck with everything, W. !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Shhhhhhhh, don't tell W. but I've already broken something.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    OK

I think you're doing fine you fixed something I asked for the other day.

W. tell everyone hi from Gogo in N. CA and wishing them the best.

Welcome to AZ William!!!

Hope you brought your sunscreen, personal fan/mister, and your swim trunks!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie

W.,Good luck and have a good time.

You have certainly hit the ground running with all the radio shows and organizational contacts you've' met up with. It's good to have a "power group" meeting of the minds. Just a thought...there are quite a few organizations besides ALIPAC that have the same mindset and leaders of some of these groups are at the Ramos rally in Phoenix. Will there be any talk or initiative to band together to push specific actions regarding:

-End birthright citizenship (anchor baby)
    -Fight the STRIVE Act
    -Fight the NAFTA induced Mexican trucks unfettered entry into the U.S.
    -Require Congress to force an end to Sanctuary Cities (Ted Hayes is heading up specific action against LA)
    -Fight Real ID implementation

These are just a few that come to mind but it would be good to see a number of like minded organizations "buddy up" to push needed agendas. This Phoenix event may not be the right setting to discuss these things since the focus is specifically on the Ramos wrongfully convicted issue and a fundraiser for his family, but perhaps the seed could be planted for specific near future meetings?

Sorry...done rambling. Knock 'em over with your talk, William, just like you did in Forsyth County, North Carolina recently. And, try to take a little time to enjoy things while your there.

Keep up the great work W.!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast