Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow! There was alot of people there. Great job, W.!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: William Was A HIT in Houston! VIDEO LINK UP

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    As you saw, there are lots of people here that want to see illegal immigration as a BIG part of the TEA Party movement.
    As you can see in the Tea Party stories posted over in the news section, there is no question that illegal immigration is a big issue with the tea party movement -- no matter how much Dick Armey, Grover Norquist and other pro-amnesty types try to downplay this.

I've posted a sampling of news stories from around the nation that verify this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you BigTex for bringing the video to us , what a great rally.

Job well done W.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great speech!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

"Secure our border, secure our border, secure our border."

"Lying, stealing, and taking everything not bolted down."

Matthew 10:32
    It is written,... Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Great video and excellent speech by William. Glad to see the crowd in support. By the way BigTex, you should rename your video on youtube with some key words like "Tea Party Protest Immigration" or something to that effect so others that are searching for it can see. Great job Tex!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

April
    WAY To go W!!!!!

Banned
    Great speech W!!! I especially liked the " Grand Theft Nation" part!! Wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    By the way BigTex, you should rename your video on youtube with some key words like "Tea Party Protest Immigration" or something to that effect so others that are searching for it can see. Great job Tex!
    I sure will. I started uploading it last night at about 10:30pm and let it run. I had to get up and drive to work at 5:30am this morning. So I did not ahve a chance to make many changes in the tags. I also need to add a title to it.

Got Sen. Dan Patrick's speech and a few pictures to upload when I get home tonight.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Way to go William!
    I don't think that many citizens could fit in my small town here in Oklahoma, but we did have a Tea Party, and I attended. There was over 20 TP's across the state of OK.
    ------------------------

One problem we're having is that the Media has passed a rumor that the Tea Parties are all about creating a Militia, and some people still believe this.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast