Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William: I need two things fast

1. Is there any talk about immigration or border security in this document ? YES/NO if Yes, please print here.

2. Which Republicans were responsible for creating this document? Print names and sources here please.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162- ... 03544.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: William: I need two things fast

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    1. Is there any talk about immigration or border security in this document ? YES/NO if Yes, please print here.

2. Which Republicans were responsible for creating this document? Print names and sources here please.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162- ... 03544.html

W
    bottom of page 19 and page 20.

Yes, on page 20.

Early in the document it also says "Our borders are a vital part of our security, so we will act decisively to ensure that the federal government fulfills its constitutional duty to protect our citizens and our Nation, working closely with our state and local governments."
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

please print info here.

W

Kind of a puny statement and placement within the draft considering it is the most important issue facing our nation. But I guess I should be pleased they even remembered to mention it.

I can't find a list of Republicans who created/sponsored it. Its nowhere on document that I saw, nor in article. I only know Boehner is involved.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Banned
    From what I've seen of this its a piece of rubbish

They still don't have a clue

Quote Originally Posted by Rai7965
    Kind of a puny statement and placement within the draft considering it is the most important issue facing our nation. But I guess I should be pleased they even remembered to mention it.
    Did you read all of it on both pages 19 and 20? Its more than just one sentence. Its not as strong as I would like, but its something. At least they obviously know and are acknowledging the majority of Americans want our laws enforced and borders secured.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Quote Originally Posted by Rai7965
    Did you read all of it on both pages 19 and 20? Its more than just one sentence. Its not as strong as I would like, but its something. At least they obviously know and are acknowledging the majority of Americans want our laws enforced and borders secured.
    Its a joke , it should have been on page 1 , 2 or 3

illegal immigration is the cause of many of this countries biggest problems
    and once again they are failing to see it , or they are ignoring it.

The repubs are no different than the dems on illegals , just for different reasons

PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT

Establish Operational Control of the Border: We must take action by securing our borders, and that action starts with enforcing our laws. We will ensure that the Border Patrol has the tools and authorities to establish operational control at the border and prohibit the Secretaries of the Interior and Agriculture from interfering with Border Patrol activities on Federal Land

Work With State and Local Officials to Enforce our Immigration Laws: The problem with illegal immigration and the Mexican drug cartels engaged in an increasingly violent conflict means we need all hands on deck to address this challenge. We will reaffirm the authority of state and local law enforcement to assist in the enforcement of all immigration laws.

Strengthen Visa Security: To stop Terrorists like Omar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the Christmas Day Bomber, we will require the Department of Homeland Security to review all visa applications at high risk consular posts and prevent aliens from attempting to avoid deportation after having their visas revoked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast