Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM: I'm on hold with Homeland Security Right Now!

Im trying to file a report asking that Michael Chertoff be arrested for hiring illegal aliens.

Ive been on hold for twenty minutes so far. Im staying on this damn phone till someone answers the phone.

Here are the details of my attempted call so far.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-818129.html#818129

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Good luck......I don't hold out much hope as this so called government is beyond corrupt. I called many Senators and congresspeople this morning about Feinstein's agjobs Pt2 basically saying Bush has opened the borders. Staffers didn't seem too concerned. But they will be when we are up to our eyeballs in illegal aliens.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

It took thirty minutes for a lady to answer the phone. She asked what I wanted to report and I said an employer of illegal aliens.

She asked how I knew they were illegal, I said due to articles on CNN and in the Washington Post. She wanted the titles and dates of the articles so I gave them to here.

I asked if ICE agents had the authority to arrest anyone in America that breaks immigration laws? She said she would not answer questions like that.

She said, what is the name of the person or company you are reporting and I said "Michael Chertoff, the Director of Homeland Security.

She claimed she would forward that information, said thank you rather coldly and hung up.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're my kind guy W!
    Maybe we all should call in and crash the lines
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Forget Christmas Everyone - Protest Against All Businesses! Money is the only thing these elitists understand....

And him under the jail house, go W. go.

W. I'm afraid your call report is going to get put into file 13.

Dixie

Ignored like I-9s since the last amnesty.

more likely to get your name onto some type of "dissident" list.

But, that aside, GOOD WORK! :P

Well as we have seen time and time again....it's time these people were exposed because just like illegals...they break one law and it's only the tip of the iceberg for all the rest.

I still say, and I probably will never know the truth.....but all this has been allowed to happen and I bet it's just one of the many backroom "agreements" made with the free trade deals and the globalization stuff. I have never seen a country go from the strongest in the world to a bunch of mindless, sniveling idiots overnight, that can't do anything.

It seems that everyday something comes up that further erodes my love for this Country. I don't think this crap will ever stop until we enter into a full scale rebellion. This country has to be taken back from these politicians. I think that we have lost our freedoms and the last three Presidents have gone out of their ways to suppress us. And now, we have one who i believe is worse than the other three. God have mercy on us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast