Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    It took thirty minutes for a lady to answer the phone. She asked what I wanted to report and I said an employer of illegal aliens.

She asked how I knew they were illegal, I said due to articles on CNN and in the Washington Post. She wanted the titles and dates of the articles so I gave them to here.

I asked if ICE agents had the authority to arrest anyone in America that breaks immigration laws? She said she would not answer questions like that.

She said, what is the name of the person or company you are reporting and I said "Michael Chertoff, the Director of Homeland Security.

She claimed she would forward that information, said thank you rather coldly and hung up.

W
    Good job! WAY TO STAND!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tired2
    It seems that everyday something comes up that further erodes my love for this Country. I don't think this crap will ever stop until we enter into a full scale rebellion. This country has to be taken back from these politicians. I think that we have lost our freedoms and the last three Presidents have gone out of their ways to suppress us. And now, we have one who i believe is worse than the other three. God have mercy on us.
    My fear is that there is too much apathy out there to even hope for a rebellion.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    It seems that everyday something comes up that further erodes my love for this Country. I don't think this crap will ever stop until we enter into a full scale rebellion. This country has to be taken back from these politicians. I think that we have lost our freedoms and the last three Presidents have gone out of their ways to suppress us. And now, we have one who i believe is worse than the other three. God have mercy on us.
    My fear is that there is too much apathy out there to even hope for a rebellion.
    Maybe about illegal immigration to some extent but when you put that together with what people are feeling about the bailout, the economy and just politicians in general there are lots of VERY POed people out there. When there is this much frustration there is always a breaking point...or boiling over point. We are headed into a depression there is going to be lots of discontent.

Yes, pain and attention span to immigration growing?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Alexz

Just by being members of this forum we already are on a "dissidents" list probably compiled by LaRaza watchdogs who I suspect send this information to DHS, other agencies and probably to Obama too.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

So, the treason list is growing, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Maybe about illegal immigration to some extent but when you put that together with what people are feeling about the bailout, the economy and just politicians in general there are lots of VERY POed people out there. When there is this much frustration there is always a breaking point...or boiling over point. We are headed into a depression there is going to be lots of discontent.
    Agreed, and I am one of those PO'd people. Unfortunately, things are going to have to get really, really, bad until almost everyone is affected for people to march. I can feel the discontent in the air, but so far no action....

Well, CNN reported today that Chertoff fired this cleaning company back in April, but did he ever have ICE go after the illegal aliens involved?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Agreed, and I am one of those PO'd people. Unfortunately, things are going to have to get really, really, bad until almost everyone is affected for people to march. I can feel the discontent in the air, but so far no action....
    What I have come to believe is not that people are or are not discontent or complacent, its more along the lines of 1) Having the backbone to act, and 2) Many people fear that if they do act, it will affect their lives in a negative way. But yes, it will take something really bad to happen to them personally in order for them to finally stand up and voice their opinion. But as we all see, it is becoming too late to change or reverse what has already happened. The only change I see coming is fluff to pacify the masses and the majority will swallow that fluff, back down, and continue with their lives.

What these people fail to realize, is if they do not act, their lives will be affected in a negative way far worse than if they did act, which is clearly evident by what we're discussing right here on a daily basis, and why we have come to this point in time. I call it cowardice, yet having a lying congress and senate doesn't make it any easier when back room deals are made, or executive orders are drawn in the dark of night. That alone is enough for the masses to take a stand....if they knew it happened.

Many people are all up about complaining or voicing their opinions on the issue in an anonymous way, but when its time to act such as attending a rally or protest, contacting their congressman or senator, or even talking with friends, family or neighbors (Unless they share the same sentiment), they sit back in hopes someone else will solve it. NOTE: That statement is in no way directed to anyone reading this or who are on this site.

Soooooo....... What kind of excuse do you all think DHS will come up with to pacify us on this current issue?
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

The Wake Up of Americans

William,
    I'm glad to see you have finally woke up along with alot of others here in Alipac.
    Welcome to the real world, for what it's worth.
    One day soon we will all awaken to a whole different world from what we know it now. People will be soon left with nothing.
    If you all look around, it's happening more and more everyday right in front of our faces, yet so many still remain with their heads dug deep in the sand.
    I pray for the people of the world. Not just here but in all countries. It's not just here.
    The Illuminati has seen to that.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast