Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Sorry about all this folks. RBN says they are working to find out what happened as best they can on a Sunday.

The archives of the show are up but those files are corrupted as well.

I will let everyone know more when I know more. We did the show in the hopes the archives would be there for you as we get almost 100 thousand show listens each month to my show archives.

I will let everyone know when I know more.

W
    It is ok W, before today I never even knew the Elephant man existed. It was a learning experience. On the other hand, I am concerned about this.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W, I feel so bad for you. I know how hard you work for us and how you look forward to this show every Sunday -- as I do. I hope you can get to the bottom of this, and if a head has to roll, well then, so be it. Ask the host before your show if he was having probs too. If not, then we need to ask, WHY US? I am suspicious at this point.

We appreciate your trying to fix the prob for us today. Please let us know what you have uncovered. I, for one, would really like to know. I haven't missed a show yet, so this was driving me insane. W, Do NOT LET THIS REST. If it can happen today, it can happen next Sunday. We need to get to the bottom of this AND STOP IT.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    W, I feel so bad for you. I know how hard you work for us and how you look forward to this show every Sunday -- as I do. I hope you can get to the bottom of this, and if a head has to roll, well then, so be it. Ask the host before your show if he was having probs too. If not, then we need to ask, WHY US? I am suspicious at this point.

We appreciate your trying to fix the prob for us today. Please let us know what you have uncovered. I, for one, would really like to know. I haven't missed a show yet, so this was driving me insane. W, Do NOT LET THIS REST. If it can happen today, it can happen next Sunday. We need to get to the bottom of this AND STOP IT.
    I agree with OC
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910