Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Rockfish is right. Just keep remembering "No woman is illegal Hillary." We've seen what grassroots efforts have done with the dream act and comprehensive immigration reform.

It's time to pull together again.
    ITA. As it is our pickings are slim to none. The Dreamies and a few other illegal aliens are already dancing on ALIPAC's grave on their boards. This truly IS NOT the time for division, for divided we fall.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I'm glad to see this taken into hand. I've seen other forums where the individuals fragmented into groups and attacked one another. This needs to be nipped in the bud and bring the site back to its original purpose.
    I couldn't agree more!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree that name calling and arguing instead of debating should be stopped .

But I also have noticed that some threads are being removed to cater to special interest . Nobody here is perfect we are all human and prone to our opinions and politics . Debates allow the truth to be told and free speech is an asset we don't want to lose . Or we will become just another PC group where few opnions are allowed .

Alipc has been accused of being racist . This was proven a lie . There is a huge difference in being racist and having your free speech silenced by race hustlers .

I don't envy the mods jobs here one bit ! I thank them for helping to keep this site peaceful . At the same time if the site exspects posters to follow rules, they need to work to be as fair as possible to all, even those they don't agree with .

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    We are losing far to many good people here to this
    fighting over candidates ,

We have 2 choices left right now , Ron Paul , or Mitt Romney

I will suggest that as of right now , we stop slagging on each others
    candidate of choice

I'm as guilty as the next person of doing it , one post leads to another

As of this second you won't see me on a Ron Paul thread , period

I Thought William was very clear on the fact that the enemy is not Ron Paul or Romney but McCain, Rudi , Huck and any Dem

I know I've fallen off the wagon the last few days but I am going to make
    the attempt again to just stay off those threads
    Then would you please change the heading on the RON PAUL HAS A HISPANIC SITE Thread since you know that is not true.

Also in the Mitt Romney Has A Spanish site you answered someone who asked if Ron Paul has a spanish site and you replied "Yes it seems he does".You knew when you made that post it was not true since you were proven wrong on your RON PAUL HAS A SPANISH SITE thread.. So Please change that post if you are serious about going on the wagon.

I think the above falls into the false rumor category.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

April
    NOamNASTY wrote:

But I also have noticed that some threads are being removed to cater to special interest
    Threads that violate the rules are removed from the board and threads that are in the wrong forum, which happens repeatlly are moved to the correct forum. NO threads are being removed to cater to special interest. That is an incorrect assumption!!! It would be very much appreciated if posters would post threads in the correct forums so we DO NOT have to move them to the correct one.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    NOamNASTY wrote:

But I also have noticed that some threads are being removed to cater to special interest
    Threads that violate the rules are removed from the board and threads that are in the wrong forum, which happens repeatlly are moved to the correct forum. NO threads are being removed to cater to special interest. That is an incorrect assumption!!! It would be very much appreciated if posters would post threads in the correct forums so we DO NOT have to move them to the correct one.
    I try, but sometimes miss the boat. If unsure, is it better to post where we THINK it belongs, or email a mod and ask?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    NOamNASTY wrote:

I try, but sometimes miss the boat. If unsure, is it better to post where we THINK it belongs, or email a mod and ask?
    I listed the below because the mods are constantly having to move articles between these forums.

News stories is for New stories from Members on Illegal Immigration

General Discussion is for threads discussing Illegal Immigration

Other topics and News is for articles/threads that are not about Illegal Immigration

POLLS is for ALL polls and polling data

Banned
    April

I think the gray area for me anyway is news stories
    that are important that should be in general to be seen
    by as many people as possible

It appears General is the most traveled area
    Would you recomment just posting the story in news and
    then a synapse on General for discussion?
    I try to avoid doubles or dupes

NOamNASTY wrote:

I never meant to say threads were removed to cater to special interest . I know your job is hard work here with all these personalities . I also know you help us to fight the invasion, so don't take it personally .

What I meant was we should not take away the right of free speech because some use their minority status to shut us up . Soon we will not have the right to speak out at all if this keeps getting censored . Not talking about you mods, but about some of those who run tattling when something they don't like is said on these boards .

I had to edit this because i did say that, but i didn't mean t that way .

When I worked for Intel there were about 30,000 people at our campus of every nationality imagined and we all resided in 4x6 cubicles. To avoid flaring tempers they made us all take a course called Constructive Confrontation. It was great, we learned that when you argue over a point to never get personal. It's ok to argue over a issue, but the moment you start verbally attacking the person you disagree with you lose.

For example when I first started on this forum, I found a lot of insulting attacks on Californians. I was insulted and felt alienated. With help from other Californians we were able to clear up alot of misinformation and I have noticed a difference in blogs having to do with California. We were able to get past the personal attacks and onto the issues.

All I am saying is let's stick to constructively confronting the issues without alienating each other with personal attacks.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast