Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Very good points on that Chexfive, thank you!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama is definitely doing his best imitation of MLK tonight.....
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    However, have any of your notice that it seems to me, John McCain has sounded more and more like Reagan?

I am unsure if these have been his own speech patterns already, but it sounds to me like the same inflections and pauses, that Reagan always had.

Hmmm..........
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William...you should know! I'm sure it's all orchestrated. I'm offended by the comparisons to JFK. I suppose if there's no genuine substance, emulate! It's all in the game...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345