Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was armed with my cell phone today and my calls to the sell outs when something like this - - -

"I'm calling with a POSITIVE comment today" and the phone smiles I got were plenty until I continued. " I'm ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that we can count on the Senators to once again try and put the royal screws to the American people and try to sell us out but you let them know that just like in June and again in September it' ain't gonna happen. The legal taxpaying citizens the one's that pay their salary are in this fight for the long haul and we will always be watching." Then they asked me for my zip code and I thanked them.

In listening to my talk radio station tonight KFI640 on my ride home they had a gal from Numbers USA and she said the Senators offices were getting absolutely hammered today with phone calls which made me extremely She also said there probably won't be a vote on the Nightmare Bill AKA the Dream Act bill this week and "IF" it even happens it won't be until next week. It appears that once again the American people are not speaking but screaming loud and clear. I'm just not sure what language these Senators understand because it obviously not ENGLISH.

"I'm calling with a POSITIVE comment today" and the phone smiles I got were plenty until I continued. " I'm ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that we can count on the Senators to once again try and put the royal screws to the American people and try to sell us out but you let them know that just like in June and again in September it' ain't gonna happen. The legal taxpaying citizens the one's that pay their salary are in this fight for the long haul and we will always be watching."
    Love it, iansmom!! :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fantastic...can we start to smell that sickly sweet smell yet? If you know what I mean.

Just put the kids to be so going to make some more calls. Earl is being recorded -can watch that later -calls come first.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123