Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    My thoughts are that they are sweating it out right now, and hoping we will back down, maybe lose interest.

I do believe there is heavy concern about their jobs, and about how they can make the special interests happy without totally ticking off Americans. We all know it cannot be done. Someone is going to have to be very unhappy and I know we are all commited to making sure it is the likes if La Raza, Lulac and big business and all the others.

I am seeing locally, it quieting down in the ranks of the illegals here. I see less of them out and about, less of them making a scene with their music suddenly. You notice these things in your own communities, and truthfully it does speak volumes.

Even more importantly, I HEAR Americans talking publically about this (finally) and even more moderate voices are now very negative about the federal government trying to pull this over our eyes, and people talking about how it will simply be rolling out the red carpet for more illegals if it passes, as it did in 86.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Low Rider Bush
    ------------------------

What I see is a tense situation growing more tense by the day. That means it's almost time for the bad guys to roll out the diversion... that slam-bang, what-the-heck, is that bird flu or a TB epidemic, kind of wide angle refocus they commonly use on the public to divert us away from the main issue. Make no mistake, it's coming....and I hope that tactic doesn't work this time!

BTW- Has anyone given any thought to all those illegals working in the food service industry, agriculture, and meatpacking? Can you imagine the mess they could make of this economy if they all got mad at once? Not trying to scare anybody, but let your imagination run wild for just a minute...

Tom Baxter Agrees with you W.
    05/30/2007 Glynco — President Bush, attempting to build support for an immigration reform compromise in a section of the country where skepticism runs high...
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 406#368406

Bush did a damn fine job for us today. He couldn't have done anything better, to send people our way. Hey George, since you don't know, talking down to people is repulsive. Hey, we will welcome the outcast Americans into our company.

The nerve of Bush playing if off like we don't know what is in the amnesty bill and like we are too stupid to catch him in the half truths. Don't forget, we are down right un-American if we don't swallow the amnesty bill hook line and sinker. Anyone still choaking on the new clear weapons and WMDs of Iraq?

Oh really GW, we have had 6 years experience(Texans much longer) of listening to your wickedness. We've learned to translate it.

For instance:
    "The bill prioritizes enforcing our laws at the border, and saying to employers, 'We'll hold you to account for employing somebody who's here illegally'."
    Translation: "The bill prioritizes enforcing our laws at the border" and only "at the border". Do you feel duped? You should.

"Saying to employers, we will hold you to account for employing somebody who's here illegally". However, we will make all the illegals legal, just like we did in 1986 so you wont really have to worry about our false claims of strict punishment.

Spare me!

Where is the funding, interior enforcement and deportations for all those people that are "not" being giving jobs or amnesty? What are you going to do with the illegal aliens, when they are caught "doing the jobs Americans wont do" or going out of visa status? Enforce the laws and deport them, just like you have not done over the last 6 years or just make them legal and reward them with citizenship before they get caught?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our work has just begun. Legislators liberal and conservative who back the new bill believe they have more insight than the American public and the outcome will somehow be good for all They see the bill makeing illegal immigration go away.

They are naive like that new Rob Thomas song ON THE CORNER saying it will all work out lets all just boggie together on the corner. It won't work out without careful planning and Rob T is a simplistic fool. Kind of reminds you of the open borders types and their legislators. Anyone notice how Clear Channel stations play more of that song.

The propaganda machine is hummin and people dont want to get too involved. They've got an important tv show to watch. Or, go hang out on the corner and talk about how broke they are.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Re: William: Penny for your thoughts. A wild turn of events

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The thing is, from what I have learned and experienced in life, that if we beat them back on this they are going to crack up and get even stranger than they are acting now.
    I have experienced plenty of strange things in my life and am ready for whatever they cook up. Just remember the Boy Scout motto: "Be Prepared".
    I can't imagine them getting any stranger than they are now; their thinking is extreme insanity, extreme stupidity, or extreme dyslexia or all the above. Seeing them crack up is something I love and live for. Saving the United States is worth the fight no matter what the low life degenerates fabricate in their minds as reality. We do know...and we will never forget. We do know who the real loosers are and it's not going to be the Americans who love the United States.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I think it is great to see a group of people like you, that would probably have little in common due to your diverse backgrounds, standing side by side with us on the walls against this.

When I look at your posts and comments, I know that we are indeed making history together today.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How is everyone feeling? What do you know? What do you see? Where do you feel the fight is going next? What do you think we should do next? What are you seeing and hearing around you?

It is amazing what is going on. I'm seeing locally a very angry and frustrated population.

I've been asking our council for 287g for a year. And only today they annouced they are going for it. The time is ripe for change.

Also, I've heard a lot of people this week frustrated about us turning into a bilingual country... Another issue to go after this bill is killed.

Every call or letter I write, I ask why our own government expects American citizens to pay the way for illegal, lawbreaking people..giving our taxes to more and more foreigners, while they allow millions of our jobs to be outsourced and insourced.

I also mention that the Mexican rich refuse to take care of their own, and threatened to move our of Mexico if their taxes were raised to care for their own!

We all need to encourage Rush to keep it up on this...yesterday he was pretty hot about Bush's remarks he made in Ga.

I also mention that this will be the death knell of the Republican party.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

William,

I work full-time, and I share an office with another person. So my time is limited for calling and faxing; HOWEVER, I've taken numerous sick days to make phone calls and send faxes and emails, and I try to get as much private time at work as I can to call and fax ANY chance I get.

Where I've put in the most effort for our cause is in spreading the word and raising awareness. I chat on a few other websites that are mostly fluff and have nothing to do with politics. Well, you should see these sites now!! I have everybody in an uproar over this amnesty bill. Women I've chatted with who didn't even know this bill existed, are now passionate about it!

Anywhere I can...at bridal showers, baby showers, parties, dance classes, on airplanes....you name it....I bring up the subject of illegal immigration and the amnesty bill. I've forwarded a link to this site to hundreds of people.

I also voice my opposition to illegal immigration through my own personal boycotts. I closed my account at Wells Fargo Bank, and told them why. I sent emails and spoke to the bank manager in person.

When I lived in San Diego, I boycotted stores that posted signs in Spanish or obviously pandered to the Hispanic population, and I let them know through emails and through talking in person to the store managers exactly why I stopped patronizing their businesses. It got to the point where there was no place left for me to shop!!!

In my own way, I suppose I copped out by moving from San Diego to Wisconsin, but it wasn't entirely because of the illegal immigration crisis; it was also because the housing is so expensive, and I wanted to have a nicer home that I couldn't afford in San Diego.

William (and everybody else here)...I will continue to fight this battle to my dying day, if I have to. I know I'm not doing as much as some of you here do, but I'm doing my best.

Americangirl
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast