Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William: Question about McCain Win Vs Loss

Friends,

I have my thinking cap on today. Let me ask you a question and try to respond true / false if possible.

Do you agree with the following?

1. True/False?

The pro illegal alien pundits are all crowing today that John McCain's win is due to the Hispanic vote. They also say that his win shows that the illegal immigration issue is all bark and no bite due to his example. They also claim that Mitt Romney and others lost the Hispanic vote for addressing the issue of illegal immigration.

2. If John McCain goes on to win the Presidency, he will be beholden to the illegal alien supporters for his victory while in the White House.

3. If John McCain wins the Presidency, his success will be attributed to the 'Hispanic Vote" because of his pro amnesty positions.

4. If John McCain loses in November, then we have a chance at pointing out that he won the primary but lost the general election because he was wrong on immigration and pro amnesty.

5. If Conservative Voters get behind McCain despite his immigration stances, the message will be to candidates that you can get away with being pro amnesty as a Republican and there will be no incentive for change in the Republican Party.

6. If John McCain fails to win and his loss is blamed on his immigration stances then there will be incentives in the future for change on this issue in the Republican Party.

Your answers True False or ? to 1-6

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel that all your questions can be answered with "true". JMO

I need to explain that I feel #1 is true that the illegal crowd feels this way.not that I agree with their thoughts.

1-3 TRUE
    4- FALSE, because all candidates now are pro-amnesty
    5-6 TRUE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

1.)True, but only because that IS what the pro-illegal pundits are saying, not because it is necessarily so.

2.)True, but he's already beholden to them.

3.)True, but attribution isn't fact.

4.)Very true.

5.)Absolutely true.

6.)Again true.

xyz
    The premise is FALSE
    McCain Strategy..and other than the 10% listed below has nothing to do with "the hispanic vote"
    I am reposting this:
    This is what I believe McCain is doing:
    McCain does not need the Republican Vote..

McCain has the "Bush Core" which is 30%

McCain will swing left..to pick up the 50% of the Democrats who will not vote for Hillary..

McCain is running as Republican Spoiler and a Democratic Candidate..

The Presidential Election will be between two Democrats..McCain/Clinton

McCain has done this in Arizona for years..He has the Core Republicans 30% (the ones who give Bush his 30% approval rating)..on name recognition and war/veteran acceptability..and then he runs to the Left..picking up the Blue Collar Democrats who are conservatives..The Old Democratic Conservative Base... 50+% of the Democratic Party

Add 10% for hanging chads, voting machine errors..and voter fraud that is always..mysteriously... in McCain favor..a bit of election rigging for insurance ..and McCain wins...

McCain intends on winning by splitting the Republican Base in the Primary..and the Democrat Base in the General..and spitting on the other 70% of the Republicans who will not vote for a sleezeball..Nixon Clone like McCain..
    McCain/Clinton Evil Twins in the One Party Machine

Banned
    Question 1 is true , I've heard it for 2 days now , they are saying
    that us "bigots" no longer have a seat at the table

Everything else is moot

No way on earth McCain wins the general , to many of us in the hard
    base will refuse to vote for him

This has been structured to work this way all along , guaranteed
    Hillary win

I vote true for all of them.

XYZ I think that you have it.

The best potential action on our part are in the legislative wing especially the House. Other than that something unforseen could happen which would put McCain out of th race and make the Party choose someone else at the convention.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

xyz
    Richard
    Yes..McCain ran the dirtiest campaign in this Primary since Richard Nixon...
    McCain is not a Reagan Republican ..He is a Nixon Republican..complete with McCarthyism in the form of the Lindsey Graham and the SPLC calling any one who is against illegal immigration "racist" and "bigot." Those are the tactics of fear and oppression..against legitimate political expression..

usanevada
    Bush just called for the Conservaties to "rally round."
    That means we are being heard but Bush has an approval rating of approximately McCain voting Bloc..30-35%
    McCain is going to split the Democrats..The Conservative Base..the Blue Collar Democrats who may have voted for Bush..and will not vote for Hillary..50% of the Republican Party..
    So McCain will be catering to the Democrats..who may be registered Independent ..
    But we are being heard..if Bush has to appeal to the "conservatives" to "calm down."

1. False. I believe that most people know that he fenagled himself into this position.

2. True, he's a panderer of the worst kind.

3. True, of course. He'll say whatever he can to harm us, hurt us and punish us.

4. True, True, True.

5. TRUE and this is a serious consequence for ALL Americans.

6. TRUE. TRUE, TRUE. The message John McCain's loss will send to our Republican elected officials will be clear. THIS IS our ONLY hope for the future of our country.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast