Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

C-SPAN2 is showing "Upcoming possible debates: Immigration"

William: Rally the Boards! RALLY THE BOARDS!

I just go off the 'phone with the Washington office of Sen. Bob Corker. His staffer said she "did not know where I had gotten the information" I had given her, but that it is not true. She said, "Sen. Corker has already voted twice against cloture on this bill, and it would be difficult to envision a scenario in which he would change his vote."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay Guys, I hope we all get it. Tennessee is critical. I have just had a 30 plus minute talk with Alexander staffer. We had a very serious, and I do mean serious conversation. I let him know that not only was talk radio and the internet on to Alexander and the word spreading, that we are trying to take out full page ads to educate the public and we are doing other city wide activities to make sure he never is re-elected.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kitty in Alexander's Washinton Office has yet to call me back, but this young man is generally with Senator Alexander when he returns home and does his speeches and "meet and greets." I reminded him about Cookeville, the ALIPAC "Senator Sellout," video and what Nashville, where this young man works is like now that the total invasion of Tennessee has taken place.

I also informed Representative Tom Tancredo's office about the phone calls going to citizens. They were very excited. I am sending a link to William's message.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Kitty in Alexander's Washinton Office has yet to call me back, but this young man is generally with Senator Alexander when he returns home and does his speeches and "meet and greets." I reminded him about Cookeville, the ALIPAC "Senator Sellout," video and what Nashville, where this young man works is like now that the total invasion of Tennessee has taken place.

I also informed Representative Tom Tancredo's office about the phone calls going to citizens. They were very excited. I am sending a link to William's message.

Psalm 91
    Great idea to let Tancredo know. We should let Hunter know too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I can't through. The phones are busy. I called Crapo and they said, "in the past he has voted NO." I asked, "with the amendments they are putting forward what is his stance." He said I believe it will be a no but he didn't sound sure.
    He told me the same thing.

We need several of you to send the polls from the alipac homepage to lou dobbs.

He had a great show tonight, but he did approval ratings and polls and they were all bad news for congress, but none of them were as low as the ones we picked up today.

Please send copies of the Gallup and Zogby poll posts on the alipac homepage to Lou Dobbs and all other networks!

W

Just sent them both to Lou Dobbs!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Man you guys are good.

We need more folks working on distributing this poll with us please!

W

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast