Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I think the definitive divide between liberal and conservative has become a lot fuzzier than it used to be.
    I know, anymore about the only different between them is abortion rights and gay marriage. And even those differences are not well defined.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only change we'll get with Obama is, he's going to change seats with George Bush.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The time is not right yet for us to approach them though. They are still high on their victory horse and will be through the inauguration.

We just need to be ready when their dreams that Obama is a real leader fall apart.

The time for them to start to understand will come swiftly after the inauguration when they realize they have been betrayed.

Hopefully, they will learn that faster than we learned about Bush.

W

They may learn faster than you think about Obama. I'll bet he's up to his neck in this Illinois Governor thing and has a big hand in who fills his Senate seat. Illinois is corrupt and that's his old stomping grounds. Remember all the talk on how Obama got his Senate seat there? And he still won't produce his records from there. The way the media is talking, this corrupt Governor debacle is just the beginning of this explosion.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    They may learn faster than you think about Obama. I'll bet he's up to his neck in this Illinois Governor thing and has a big hand in who fills his Senate seat. Illinois is corrupt and that's his old stomping grounds. Remember all the talk on how Obama got his Senate seat there? And he still won't produce his records from there. The way the media is talking, this corrupt Governor debacle is just the beginning of this explosion.
    I was just going to post about that and came across your post! These are fascinating times to be living in Illinois. I have been reading everything I can get my hands on to see what could happen in the next few months.

I still can't really digest this... Who will be next? Mayor Daley? One article I read today said that surely Blago will 'sing' to save himself and his wife. Yet the pressure on him to not serve up certain people will surely be tremendous.

Laura Ingraham talked on the radio today about Obama's slip up. Several I believe. One being that 'his people, I mean I, did not know anything about this.' Something to that effect -leaving himself wiggling room.

Well its not looking to good for jessie jackson Jr. either...I herad he is man #5 on the tape and it came out right after he made his big innocent speech on the news

I think the Democrats turn is here!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

You know a lot of them will run to his defense, especially if you goad them now. You have to wait until the harsh reality of disapointment sets in.

W.'s right, it's still too early.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Well its not looking to good for jessie jackson Jr. either...I herad he is man #5 on the tape and it came out right after he made his big innocent speech on the news

I think the Democrats turn is here!!
    Did anyone notice junior tried to talk just like obama? The pauses, forced words, etc..? At one point I thought he was even trying to mimic obama's voice. It gave me the heebies. If any of the ones on that list makes it to the senate.......
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    So there's a DINO headed for White House.

e
    That's funny! Maybe the party symbols are due for a change.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast