Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Well its not looking to good for jessie jackson Jr. either...I herad he is man #5 on the tape and it came out right after he made his big innocent speech on the news

I think the Democrats turn is here!!
    Did anyone notice junior tried to talk just like obama? The pauses, forced words, etc..? At one point I thought he was even trying to mimic obama's voice. It gave me the heebies. If any of the ones on that list makes it to the senate.......
    NightOwl, I noticed this just tonight! He sounds just like Barackula! Lots of Uhhs, and pauses, the stuttering....incredible! It's like they are clones of each other.

PS. I like your new avatar, but miss the "evil clown" too! It was so eye catching.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Speaking of barakula, I made a pic of him in a dracula outfit, it's a black and white photo. I want to put it up but can't do that here without it being on a server! I make lots of these with different characters that have his face :P Is that illegal? Look at this "evil clown" closely
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Im no good at posting pics here either as I keep mine on my PC.

I'm diggin THAT new evil clown! LOL! Maybe do something to enhance those lovely dumbo ears of his.

Remember, "Homey don't play that" from In Living Color? Besides Fire Marshall Bill, Homey was my favorite character on that show.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123