Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SovereignMan
    Sending communications is one thing but taking your vacation dollar there instead of illegal alien supporting states like Nevada, Florida and California is where the real impact will be felt. While you are there be sure to let a manager at every business you patronize know why you came to Arizona vs. elsewhere.

When unemployment for American citizens declines, wages for them increase due to demand and property taxes decline due to less artifiical demand for government services competing states will be forced to react.

I have seen messages stamped on money before. Maybe stamping money SB 1070 Brought Me To AZ or Safer After SB 1070 would help get the message across.

Seriously, the corporatist republicans who hate the free market when it concerns the supply and demand cost function of labor only react to how money is moving and you can count on them funding the fight against SB 1070 and all the hard work the Republicans of the people have done.

Does anyone know if any Arizona Democrats voted SB 1070?

now that is a incredible idea

sent my message!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12