Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William: Update from DC - 11:00am EST

I have done 5 talk radio interviews this morning and have been encouraging people to help us in NC and TX.

Also, I had an unexpected opportunity to speak with one of Senator Cornyn's staffers and to thank them for opposition to the bill.

I had a very successful meeting with Senator Elizabeth Dole and staff.

She is very committed to defeating this bill. I asked her to speak with Senator Burr and request that he stop voting for cloture.

I expressed to her on the behalf of many GOP campaigns and consultants that Burrs Yes votes on cloture could hurt the entire NC GOP ticket 2008. Dole fervently agreed with my point and I feel confident that she will be speaking to Burr about that.

Me and Carmen Mercer, with MCDC are on our way to the capital gallery now to watch the Senate activities.

Also, Dole's staff stays there will be a series of two to three more cloture votes need before the bill can pass.

If the cloture vote is delayed then it probably means the amnesty supporters don’t' have the votes and they need at least 50.

W.

Dictation by Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i heard him on the local dallas station, KLIF this morning.
    he sounded good and did very good

All right...the rumble is on...saddle up...and everyone do what they can with call, faxes and e-mails.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the up date Dixie, nice to know what he is up to. Sounds like he had a good meeting with Dole.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    WAY TO GO WILLIAM!!!

Thanks for the update, Dixie! I am on it with calls , faxes and emails!

Thanks for the update Dixie, knowing he is there gives one hope. :P

So good to hear, amazing really...

Really needed to hear it as I just heard Kennedy speak. This cleanses my palate.