Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Found this interesting Article with pictures of Hillarys Illuminist Lapel pin. I already knew Hillary is pure evil!

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1259.cfm

Thank you for posting the inverted cross picture April.

Yes, I want to know if this is a photoshop hoax. Perhaps I should contact Snopes?

The Clinton family has been involved in politics since before Chelsea was born.

Each of the three (Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea) are well versed in proper attire and presentation of self in public. Any religious or political ornaments or jewelry would be carefully selected with political ramifications in mind.

Every American that is a protestant, catholic, or has happened to catch any horror movies over the last 40 years knows that an inverted cross is a sign of the devil.

We must hope that this picture is a hoax, otherwise Chelsea is engaging in the equivalent of wearing a Swastica.

The meaning of the Swastica is just as clear as the meaning of an inverted cross and there is no valid reason to believe that Chelsea would wear an inverted cross in public without knowledge of its meaning.

Could be youth rebellion.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    And the hits just keep coming!

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... onspt4.htm

W, contacting snopes is a great idea!

I know people here in Arkansas that believe whole heartedly that Hillary is a practicing witch, so with that it could be Baphomet.

Did Hillary wish to have a flag which represented the original Star Spangled Banner to evoke a sense of nostalgia and patriotism, hoping potential voters would notice and say "gee, that was great of her and her campaign to do that"!!???.....
    Naaaah! Her potential voters would prefer the Hammer and Sickle.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsings
    I know people here in Arkansas that believe whole heartedly that Hillary is a practicing witch, so with that it could be Baphomet.

I had to look up Baphomet. Here is definition of it for those like me who are not familiar with it.

http://altreligion.about.com/library/gl ... phomet.htm

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    April, that's a lot to take in. I have heard some of this before, do they provide any evidence that cannot be disputed though? That is the real clincher in any conversation about who is doing what.

My thoughts, maybe Chelseas upside down cross is her own thing, and is simply her being a young woman in her 20's who is trying to assert something seperate form her parents, or from what society holds as a normal. I know, if she was actually wearing it, it is certainly not good, but we ALL know that teens and young adults in their 20's tend to chafe at the norms of society. I have a 25 year old daughter and she went through a small adult "rebellious stage", and then got over it.

I also have a sister (the oldest in our family) who has from day one as a teen till now, gone against all that is normal. She is a stubborn personality and likes to oppose the norm.

IMHO, that's what it all could be about for Chelsea anyways. As for the flag and rampant accussations of the Clintons being involved in occults, thats something that has to have credible evidence to be proven before anyone should take it as fact.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There's two examples of foreshortened scandinavian crosses on this page: http://www.magicalomaha.com/nordiclightsthors.htm There could be more. Doesn't explain the flag, I know. How weird this all is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    That one says "URL not found" Betsy.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's because the editor parsed the url to include the period at the end of the sentence. You will have to copy and paste and remove the period.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast