Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I fixed her URL.

Chelsea's cross does look like the Wolf's Cross

This site says it is a Reverse Cross

http://altreligion.about.com/library/gl ... scross.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is a Reverse Cross for sale on Ebay with an interesting description...

http://cgi.ebay.com/PC-PUNK-GOTHIC-REVE ... dZViewItem

REVERSED CROSS w/Pentagram

HISTORY:

The reverse cross is also known as the cross of St. Peter, has also been used as an emblem of Satanism. Historically, it has been a symbol of humility, a symbol of a Martyred St. Peter’s refusal to be crucified in the manner of Christ, preferring to be hung upside down.

Today, the symbol of an upturned cross may symbolize an apposition to Christian dogma, a concept borrowed from Christian writers who mistook the emblem of Peter for an anti-Christian symbol.

The inverted cross is also an esoteric symbol of reversal, and is related to the 12th key of tarot, the hanged man.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    IMO, Chelsea does not appear to be rebellious. She seems intelligent and well trained for her position in the Clinton family and would know exactly what the inverted cross stands for. I do not think the Clinton family does anything that is not planned, so I doubt that the stars, cross, lapel pin or anything symbolic they present or wear is accidental. They seem very calculating to me.

Gary Aldrich was an FBI agent who worked in the Whitehouse during the Clinton Administration. According to him, Hillary Clinton use to decorate her Christmas tree with ornaments containing witchcraft symbolism.

Aldrich wrote a book about the Clinton called Unlimited Access.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0895264 ... eader-link

Websites about the Clinton Christmas tree:
    http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1224.cfm
    http://sweetness-light.com/archive/gary ... stmas-tree

I hope Aldrich's claims are not true.............

Clintons Satanic Display - Upside
    Down Cross, Stars, Osiris Logo
    From Henry Makow, PhD
    1-26-8

http://www.rense.com/general80/osi.htm
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

The Clintons could very well be Pagan. It wouldn't bother me if the penticles (without the circle) were upright. The upside down penticle/pentigrams are satanic, which represents dark magic. The upright one represents white magic... I could name several of the rich & famous that are followers of Anton LaVey. So it wouldn't surprise me.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome to ALIPAC Stressedindigo.

It wouldn't bother me if the penticles (without the circle) were upright. The upright one represents white magic...
    Well, this DOES bother me, and MOST Americans, more so because it's the Clintons, but also it is about deception on their part, IF they are involved in anything beyond what they are saying, and using lies to gain political power, that is VERY wrong.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is an interesting thread. I've bookmarked many links and will get to reading later. Vision is getting blurry for the moment.

As for the Masons/Eastern Star ... that's something interesting as well.

In my younger years .. bear with me folks ... I joined the Eastern Star. I was under the impression at the time, that it represented respect for Christianity. Having two young children at the time, I found I could not spend the length of time memorizing, nor attending, nor afford the white gowns necessary at the time. I don't know what they do now, except I've noticed they have relaxed the requirements to become a member.

I vividly remember the initiation ceremony, blind folded, scaring the hell out of me. Breaking out in a nervous sweat and felt like I was going to pass out.

Later in life, I learned that the open book on the alter, could be Daniel Webster's Dictionary, instead of a Bible opened to the book of Matthew. Or any other book. Shot a clear hole through my viewing it as a Christian organization.

Further .. I read a book: The Deady Deception, freemasonry exposed..by one of its top leaders; written by Jim Shaw & Tom McKenney. That book is a real eye opener for anyone wanting to delve into the oaths, etcs. that masons take .. but may not understand what they are swearing to either.

On the back of this book: "Now you can come, with Jim as yor guide, behind that locked door. See for yourself this deadly deception which is victimizing multitudes of sincere men even as you read these words. Come inside the secret place, see for yourself what really happens in there, and learn what the participants never learn .. its true meaning."

On the cover, upper right: "The 33rd Degree initiation ceremony revealed for the first time in history!"

Masons were known for charitable deeds, etc., good morals etc. The Shriners do wonderful things for burned children.

The Eastern Stars went to a VA hospital and shaved paralyzed veterans.

So ... I can't say all is bad in light of some facts.

However ... just how big is this secretive organization and what are they up to?

It would be interesting to learn how many CFR members are Freemasons as well.

Maybe someone on here knows?

As for the Eastern Star ring I once wore, the star pointed upward and the color of the point, was at the time, indicative of the state and/or where you joined. I just remember, it was not two points up.

There is just so much deception going on these days, I wonder if any of us are capable of plowing through all of it. Separately or collectively. Seems like everywhere we turn, we're getting snow jobs.

If I'm sounding somewhat negative for the moment, I apologize. Just one of those many down in the dumps times. It's like riding a wild roller coaster!

Take care folks ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345