Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William's Contract With America 2 Christmas Wish List

New Contract with America

1. I will not vote for any new tax increases

2. I will not vote for any further increase in the national debt limit.

3. I wil not vote for any form of amnesty and instead I will use the full authority of Congress to assure the Executive Branch begins to enforce our existing immigration laws and borders of the United States.

4. I will vote to pass an immediate resolution preventing any industry or corporate lobbyist from attempting to influence Congress on the topic of war spending bills.

5. I will reduce the national debt.

6. I will not bail out failing banks, businesses, or government agencies with tax monies.

7. I will cut off all tax monies and grants to non profit organizations that are lobbying lawmakers or attempting to influence legislation or campaigns or public debates.

8. I will stop the Department of Homeland Security and Department of Justice from targeting anymore American citizens, groups, law enforcers, or law makers based on their political opinions or associations.

9. I will cut off all corporate welfare to any business or corporation that is outsourcing jobs to other countries.

10. I will greatly reduce all H1B and H2B visas until immigration enforcement can be restored that will prevent employers from replacing their American workers with visa applicants willing to work for lower wages. Legal immigration will no longer be used to harm American workers and American families. I will support Congressional investigations and prosecutions of any person or group deemed responsible for the current non enforcement of US immigration laws and borders.

----

Here's my little wish list folks, feel free to tell me where you agree or disagree.

Also, you can put your top ten wish list up to or make suggested additions!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everything that William listed...I am up for that.

PLUS:

I will support prosecution to the fullest extent of the law of any public employee or agency who commits fraud or is otherwise engaged in activities that are not in the best interests of American citizens.

I will support prosecution of any agency or individual who is involved in illegal voting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How about America's Gestapo, Homeland Security, and the Real ID Act?

Here's my addition, I will bring charges against any politician, city and/or state that declares a "Sanctuary Law" to shield IAs from prosecution.

How about something about birthright citizenship being changed to stop anchor babies?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

And repealing the present statutes allowing seemingly endless "chain migration" of legal immigrants' family members? (so-called "family reunification"?)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Love it all William, and what everyone else said too.

Honestly, I am a simple woman. I have never longed for a closet full of clothes (I own one dress and three skirts I have barely worn in two years) and shoes, almost all of the jewelry I have is cosmetic (except my wedding/engagement rings, and those are simple and small), but most of all I would love to see us, Americans, take back our nation, vote out all lying, cheating, corrupted politicians, our borders fully secured and all illegal aliens gone by attrition through enforcement (PLUS...all those criminal cheat employers heavily fined).

After that, most everything else in the nation would mostly fall back into place as it should have been all along. Families will again be able to make a living wage, an income(s) which would allow the average worker to consider owning a home, and I firmly believe, less crime in our nation.

As things are right now, crime is rampant, and it seems so is nastiness between people these days ( however, see note below *). I would hope that with increased law enforcement, less crime and a chance to do more than survive, people would find themselves feeling more consideration towards each other.

*Mat 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." Online dictionary gives this definition: iniquity [ɪˈnɪkwɪtɪ]
    n pl -ties
    1. lack of justice or righteousness; wickedness; injustice
    2. a wicked act; sin
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I really like everyone's wish list's. How great all of them would be for our country.

I wish we had a government we could trust to do what is right for America.
    This government caters to all except the American people. They have borrowed and spent until our standing in the world is next to nothing, leaving our children and grandchildren to shoulder the debt burden.

I wish for a government that would live up to our Constitution and stop interpeting it to suite themselves.

I wish for a government with the back bone to enforce our immigration laws, seal our borders, end all immigration for several years and get this country back to where people can make a living without competing with illegal immigrants and all the other foreigners this government brings in to take jobs.

It is definately a big wish list but I will continue to fight for my dreams for this country along with all the other Americans who love this country.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Re: William's Contract With America 2 Christmas Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    New Contract with America

1. I will not vote for any new tax increases

2. I will not vote for any further increase in the national debt limit.

3. I wil not vote for any form of amnesty and instead I will use the full authority of Congress to assure the Executive Branch begins to enforce our existing immigration laws and borders of the United States.

4. I will vote to pass an immediate resolution preventing any industry or corporate lobbyist from attempting to influence Congress on the topic of war spending bills.

5. I will reduce the national debt.

6. I will not bail out failing banks, businesses, or government agencies with tax monies.

7. I will cut off all tax monies and grants to non profit organizations that are lobbying lawmakers or attempting to influence legislation or campaigns or public debates.

8. I will stop the Department of Homeland Security and Department of Justice from targeting anymore American citizens, groups, law enforcers, or law makers based on their political opinions or associations.

9. I will cut off all corporate welfare to any business or corporation that is outsourcing jobs to other countries.

10. I will greatly reduce all H1B and H2B visas until immigration enforcement can be restored that will prevent employers from replacing their American workers with visa applicants willing to work for lower wages. Legal immigration will no longer be used to harm American workers and American families. I will support Congressional investigations and prosecutions of any person or group deemed responsible for the current non enforcement of US immigration laws and borders.

----

Here's my little wish list folks, feel free to tell me where you agree or disagree.

Also, you can put your top ten wish list up to or make suggested additions!

W
    I agree with everything W's wish list contains. I will expand on it with my wish list:

1. Repeal NAFTA, CAFTA, Etc.
    2. Reduce Trade deficits by 10% per year with China and other countries.
    3. Institute a Constitutionally responsible Government Initiative
    4. Phase out the Federal Reserve
    5. Phase out the Dept of Homeland Security putting Oversight back in the hands of the FBI where it belongs.
    6. Reinstitute Traditional Immigration Standards.
    7. Two Term Limits for Congress and Senate.
    8. Sign Executive order ending Birthright Citizenship.
    9. Sign Executive order forever ending Amnesty for Illegal Aliens.
    10. Order the U.N. to leave the United States.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

What Reciprocity said, and I would like to add:

Restore the import tariffs that Wilson nixed.

Do away with the illegal income tax, and any other illegal taxes levied against the American People.

Make it mandatory that any legislation that would adversely affect the people, be mandatory for the elected first.

No more "career politicians". And after serving a limited term, it is disallowed that they can have any relations with government local, state, and federal. That no more lobbying behind closed doors to manipulate the legislature.

A repeal of every Executive Order back to Abraham Lincoln.

A restoration of the organic Constitution for the united States, and dump the "corporate Constitution of the United States. Which would be a repeal of the Congressional Act of 1871.

Repeal the Federal Reserve Act, and the National Bank Act, and return our money to a competitive market, instead of a monopoly market.

Make it illegal for the Executive and the Judiciary (through the Supreme Court) to legislate from their respective offices. Those things enumerated to Congress need to be returned to the Congress. This end running around the Constitution needs to stop, as it is 1 immoral, and 2 downright illegal.

And lastly, every stupid law that has been passed that is rediculous needs to be thrown in the trash.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast