Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM'S DEBUT ON LOU DOBBS TONIGHT!

You were SUPERB, BRILLIANT, ERUDITE, MAGNIFICENT, WILLIAM! Congratulations on a wonderful performance in the national media.
    I knew you would "do us proud" and you haven't let us down yet!
    GREAT GOING. You are now officially a nationally-known activist after making Lou Dobbs Tonight!

WE ARE ON A ROLL!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Hehe, well I got my 10 seconds of fame! It was great being on the show like that. ALIPAC has been in the news in USA Today, the LA Times, The Washington Times, the G. Gordon Liddy Show and BusinessWeek Magazine, but this is definitely one of our biggest media hits yet.

More good things to come.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Heh, good goin William.

BTW.. it is kinda fun watching the stats page. I refresh it about every two minutes.. the hits are really rollin...

tms

Way to go William you did great!
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Gave a good profile for sure.

Lou will call again as will others (as long as it isn't moveon.org)
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

WILLIAM!! GREAT JOB!! You looked great, spoke great, and....next time...you'll get more time....wait and see!!

It's all up from here. Americans want to hear from Americans. I think they are sick and tired of hearing from Politicians and Not-For-Profit Phoney Baloney Advocacy Groups!!

Americans need to hear much more from POLITICAL ACTION GROUPS like Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee, ALIPAC...where we work for free and our monies that we pay to our organization don't rob the public coffers as they are NOT tax deductible.

In other words, ALIPAC stands for Americans who put their time and money where their mouths are.....Patriot Sytle.....Hoorah!!

GO ALIPAC!! GO WILLIAM!!

What a Team We Are!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

can anybody post the transcript?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I'm really glad all of you were watching. I was afraid the segment might get bumped since they were putting it together last minute.

Was the organization name clear under my name? Do you think it was on long enough for people to get a good look at it?

I'm watching the website traffic roll right now and we will be on the air with Lou again at 11pm EST and I think they run the show one last time at 1 am EST I think.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W,
    When they only mentioned us on the air, we got not only hits from the show but as well from other news sources that used the transcripts to write their own stories from around the country.

I don’t get Dobbs, but will be looking for the transcripts. A big Congrats for getting on his show.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

William...it was fast and short but they had the name Americans for Legal Immigration on the screen long enough for anyone paying attention to get it easily.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast