Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William's Turn To Vent!

There are times when my energy dwindles and I ask myself why I do this. I know all of the reasons why, but still at time the frustration level rises and I just can't believe what is happening to my country.

Tuesday morning, it was all made clear to me again. I logged on to Charlotte.com and read the top story about the young family traveling back from the beach in NC when a drunk illegal alien hit them head on.

The father, Scott Gardner, was killed. The mother is intensive care and may not live and the only bright side to the story is that their two small children in the back seat sustained only minor injuries.

http://www.alipac.us/article-550-thread-1-0.html

The family was driving near Wilmington, NC and they were returning to Mt. Holly, NC which is not far from where I was born and raised.

Today's headlines read appropriately. "Scott Gardner didn't have to die!" In NC's largest media market around Charlotte, NC.

http://www.alipac.us/article-552-thread-1-0.html

I was seeing red when I read the first report. It was all I could do to restrain myself. I was at the NC General Assembly where I work during the week and my head was filled with visions of several lawmakers that are responsible for this.

They are responsible because they are the ones that facilitate our license policies and have clearly said they favor giving illegals licenses thus drawing illegals to NC by the thousands each month.

One lawmaker in particular came to mind. During my leave of absence from my desk job when I was fighting the battle for NC in the hallways to defeat HB 1183 "in-state tuition for illegals" This lawmaker had a meeting canceled.

He did it because the taxpayer funded pro-illegal alien La Raza front group El Pueblo asked him to do it. He ran to Speaker Jim Black's office and persuaded him to cancel the next morning's meeting because one bill that would allow local police to enforce immigration law was being heard.

I stood in the hallways outside of the empty committee room that next morning with a representative NC Listen wondering what had happened.

The bill died without ever being discussed because of our top leaders and little La Raza errand boys like Representative Jim Harrell.

There's blood on the hands of lawmakers because the drunk driving illegal alien that wiped out that family had already been charged and convicted of drunk driving three times! Scott Gardner did not have to die! His children were orphaned because the state and federal govts are failing in their most basic responsibilities to protect the public and protect the nation from invasion!

I wanted to storm into certain offices... throw that article on the table... and scream "I hope you are happy and I hope you see your role in this death and many more to come!"

It has gotten to the point where it makes me sick being associated with the institution sometimes. You would think with all of the marble and red carpets and the dignified hot air of the lawmaking process that I'd be happier there, but deep down I feel dirty seeing exactly how and where the public is betrayed.

My rage is controlled. If I were to say exactly what I was thinking in the wrong way I'd waste my efforts. I would be a political monk setting myself on fire with gasoline to make a point. Good for a final photo and that would be about it.

I want to see the electorate sweep these people out of office. If the world knew what I knew, the problem would be corrected in short order.

I confided to my family last night that losing a loved one to crime would be bad enough. Ive had many friends and loved ones harmed by crime in my life. I've had friends that were murdered, raped, assaulted, robbed, home invaded, etc... Coming to terms with the fact that someone made a bad choice or an evil choice to harm someone I care about is hard but possible.

But... coming to terms with loss that was preventable and where the government failed to do its job again and again leading to the pain and suffering??? That will not stand!

That illegal alien should have been deported the first time he was caught in NC illegally and driving drunk! If not the first time, how about the 2nd or 3rd?

It's not just illegal aliens either in NC. A few blocks from where I and my siblings were raised they caught a sex offender last month after he molested a 7 year old child. He had already been arrested and charged three times for the same thing! He was out on bail. He was not on any registry.

Perhaps it will take a mad mob showing up with torches and pitchforks for things to change or perhaps it will take the political equivalent in the elections.

Vigilantes? You won't find me arguing against vigilantism.

The American public has a right to protect themselves from harm and that harm includes our own government. I will not sit still or whistle in the grave yard while lawmakers dish out more taxes and fees on the backs of struggling citizens that are being mauled by this invasion!

We are going to be there in 2006 to tell the American Public who is who in Washington and Raleigh. There will be no hiding. There will be finger pointing. There will be more lies and screaming.

It's going to be a very painful discourse and it will be white hot!

I was born on election day in 1968, the year of Tet, MLK, Bobby Kennedy, etc... My father got his butt chewed off for stopping and voting for Nixon on the way to the hospital.

Election day 2006 will be a day of political reckoning when corrupt and delinquent lawmakers on every level will face an angry mob of their own constituents at the polls. They will not stop me. They will not stop us. They will not stop Americans from correcting this horrible situation lawfully. They will not be able to stop the 80% showing up in poll after poll that wants our immigration laws fixed.

They would have to pull the plug on the whole elections process to try and stop it.

The public does not want a guest worker program. When the public says they want our immigration system fixed they mean they want the government to do its damn job and secure the borders and deport illegals and fine businesses! Any plan that does not include those "reforms" can kiss off!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are just SO RIGHT, William. This was just TOO sad and, as you so rightly stated, it didn't have to happen.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

HOORAH, WILLIAM!

Perhaps it is time for organized public protest. Surely enough people can be inspired to stand on the capitol steps in Raleigh showing the growing outrage over the failure of our elected representatives.

The Democratic representatives in Raleigh, in particular, seem to have a lackadaisical attitude toward illegal immigration. They, and their Republican co-consipirators, deserve a very rude awakening on election day.

Scott didn't have to die, and we don't have to take this lying down. Don't weary in well-doing William. Keep up the fight. You've got this ALIPAC gang behind you, and this old hill country Tarheel is ready to come to Raleigh whenever you blow the trumpet.
    When we gonna wake up?

W,

I know how you feel. Luckily when I was part of the legislative process in my state, there may have been some nonsense going on but I never had the feeling the public was being sold out so completely.

You are right, some of the "legislators" have blood on their hands. It's simple cause and effect. If the guy would have been jailed or deported the accident wouldn't have happened....simple as that.

I know how the legislative process works (or cannot work) and that's why I support a dual approach to ending illegal immigration. You have to fight in the legislatures/courts/executive branches and conduct lawful in the street protests.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

William you are so dead on. None of these people that died from the malicous intentions of the illegal alien invaders had to die. Unfortunately more people are going to die before our elected traitors decide to act, if they ever do. I guess they don't care that thousands die every year due to our failed immigration policies. It must not be a big deal to them. God forbid one of these invaders took out a Congressman or a Senator, then maybe they'd change their tune, no? How many more people have to die before these elected traitors act? Your right William, the blood of America is on all of the elected traitors hands. Not only do they undermind the war on terror effort, but they undermind our efforts to protect our country.

I can see that you are getting as angry as I am. Use it (in a positive manner of course). We can't relent in the face of this great evil and betrayal of our country by these elected traitors. We must continue to rage against this political machine until these elected traitors are ran out of office.

America it's time to throw these bums out of office. Time to give these crooks the heav-ho. These bureaucrats have no idea the level of public backlash that is coming their way. This is going to get worst. Anger is festering in the hearts of middle America and it's only getting stronger by the day. It's time to stop making excuses to keep electing traitors and cowards into office. It's time to give them what they richly deserve. We need to show them that this country is ran by the American people, not LaRaza, not the Mexican government and not the illegal alien bums.

We can't let this get to the point of no return. We must stop this now before a civil war abrupts.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't blame you for being pissed, William. In Austin there is an almost all Mexican flea Market on 290 and when it closes on Sunday night, the people just stream out onto 290 without stopping or yielding the Right of Way. I'm not sure if this is still routinely happening but it was as of a year or two ago. This is exatly how people drive in Mexico once you get outside of the tourist traps like Cancun.

William,
    I understand how you feel. Several years ago, I worked at a gas station and someone attempted to rob us. I managed to stop it by throwing a piece of steel at his back window I wont tell you what else I did to stop him from killing me or my brother who was working with me, but it did involve a cigarette lighter. The crook drove off, but not before I got his plate number. At the trial he claimed he was innocent, we had a recess so he could go and be arraigned at another court on similar charges for another crime. I later found out that he had just got out of prison a week prior to trying to rob us. He was offered a plea deal for 6 1/2 years without parole, but decided to fight it. One of the jurors after the trial came by the station and told me the crook lost and got 22 1/2 years without parole. He was 44 at the time. If this man hadn’t been paroled, he would have never been able to attempt to harm others or myself.

Legislators need to go on bended knee and ask for forgiveness for the death of any American who dies because they did nothing.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

William, I understand how you feel. I lived in NC for many years. I dread coming home to see how it's been invaded just like CA already has been. I've been reading how NC is trying to cope with it all. The politicians there are so naive. They have no clue what will happen if they continue to welcome illegals. The crime committed by illegals is certainly increasing. Keep fighting. You will be the one to save North Carolina.

William, what a poignant and accurate letter to the forum. The emotion is almost unbearable to consider how hard you worked and how many calls I and others made trying to get that bill a hearing and chance for an up or down vote. It is maddening and drains your strength to think that the very tragedy we are working to avoid, could not be prevented because of the tactics of a spineless heartless puppet of La Raza. Yes, this death is on the shoulders of those who could have prevented it by listening to us, but this death is SQUARE ON THE SHOULDERS OF THE NATIONAL COUNTIL OF LA RAZA AND ITS ILK!

I'm going to write Lou Dobbs and tell him and I think everyone should do this, that if her ever grants the National Council of La Raza another interview, we will no longer watch his program during Prime Time. That's when he gets the ratings for the advertising monies. It replays at 11 and 1.

Janut Marguia, you and our Driver's License Program, and your Dream Act, your Intimidation Tactics, your disloyalty to Americans in favor of illegal aliens....you brought them here, you keep them here, you put them on the road, you keep them on the road. This death is SQUARE ON YOUR SHOULDERS, Missy!! You want the position, you want the power, then you can be liable for the consequences of your actions.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

a former University of Colorado football player about 25 years old was driving down a highway near here when an illegal immigrant rear ended his car and drove off....he is still recovering a few years later.....I live on a wicked curve......last january while we were gone 4 illegals, drunk, drove up on the neighbors driveway and dmaged some cars and the house...the 3 who were not injured tried to run off but the cops got them. The people living next door were all US military personnel at Buckely Air Force base....never heard what happened to them....the illegals I mean...

This is very frustrating when you try to obey the law and behave properly and others, mainly elected politicians, will do nothing because they are political prostitutes paid off by companies who care about no one but their own pocketbooks! LAWYERS who talk of justice...including immigration lawyers....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast