Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There was no specific city or beach mentioned, only So California.
    ------------------------

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Yeah, it's terrible here. I recently told a couple of produce stockers at Whole Foods that were loudly yelling to each other in Spanish to "be quiet" and to "speak English". I said it to them in Spanish and they looked a little shocked by my nerve to say something at all.

I grit my teeth when I hear all the Spanish being spoken by shoppers and sales people in the stores here in Mexifornia. They could care less about speaking English.

mkfarnum,

I like all kinds of music, from classical to r&r, to country, to blues. I just figured the old acid rock would be more effective to get the point accross.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hylander, it does, they hate it. Bonus for me, I grew up in that era and love hard rock. Another thing they hate, anything patriotic!!! You know Fourth of July is getting nearer!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was`nt implying that one type of music is better than the other, hell any of it`s good for a defends weapon especially when it`s played with a high pitch, they hate that.
    ------------------------

No sweat, I like friday nights at my brother's place, in the summer we get the guitars, and me and him, and his wife play all evening, sometimes 'til midnight. Even the neighbors come over occasionally for the suburban campfire sing along. It's just good times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12