Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wisconsin girls wake up in California

I read in the paper today(no clip found online) in the U section of the San Bernardino County Sun www.sbsun.com an acrticle simular to "Dear Abby" but these were actual questions.

A group of girls from a university in Wisconsin was on spring break in California.
    Their question was:
    Why are there so many people in California that speak nothing but spanish? they said that the whole time they were there, on the beaches or in stores they heard more people speaking the spanish language and every store they were in was plastered with more spanish than english posters and advertisement.
    They said that they could`nt understand why..

DUHHH!!!
    Does anyone else from California understand why they would say such a thing about our great state????

Disclaimer:
    This topic does not imply that California is the only state affected by Illegal Immigration!
    ------------------------

How very interesting... but is that what it will take to wake up those unaffected?!

I went about my business this weekend and that's about all I heard too -a foreign language. Numerous parts of town are completely "Little Mexico" (I heard someone call Waukegan that on the radio).

On Saturday I went to Antioch, Illinois and did not see any signs in another language on their main street. I'm not used to that?!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    It's getting to where I have to practice self-control on almost every trip I make into town. Each time I hear an individual speaking Spanish, it's all I can do to prevent from blurting out "you're in America, please speak English."

Unfortunately, I think the personal maintenance of my composure and self-control is quickly arriving at the breaking point. Yesterday I drove by several Hispanic gentleman working on a new construction site and it took all I had not to yell out the window - "La Migra" (of course I had no way of knowing for sure if those folks were criminal aliens). I hate what our government is turning me into.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

SING A SONG

I USUALLY WALK AROUND SINGING OR WHISTLING SOME GOOD SONGS TO KEEP ME IN CHECK.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA
    THIS LAND IS MY LAND
    OR ICE ICE BABY
    OR MY OWN FAVORITE-DONT LET THE BORDER HIT YOU IN THE ASS BY BOB BRERETON AND THE IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT

MW and The ManWhile its no laughing matter, I have to say I had a hard time deciding which of your posts were funnier. I know its sad but as someone who works in downtown Chicago (the sanctuary city), I laugh to keep from crying.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well then they would really have a fit tonight where I live. They are playing "their music" so loud the walls are shaking, and the landlord will not answer his phone (jerk, easy for him living miles away in peace and quiet while he rents to noisy illegals). It is before 10 pm and police would do nothing, furthermore, they do not handle calls like that as it is, they are indundated with the gangs they have.

SO.......I am in my garage room, enjoying Styx with the garage door open for some fresh air .

Yes, they would be shocked at what some of us have to live within and around. It must have been a huge wake up call for those young women to see that America has been invaded by people who hate them, their culture and their language.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Had a similar problem at my sister's townhome. I grabbed my Gibson ES 335, and my Fender Twin Reverb amp, which is 100 watts, and went over to her place, and proceeded to do a Jimi Hendrix, and Uriah Heep, and Mountain set of tunes. With the windows, and doors open. Since then, there have been no problems with loud music, since the neighbors told them, if they keep their music down, I won't bring my musician buddies over to sis' house and have band practice.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Yeah it is now 10 and they just kept playing louder and louder, so my husband called the landlord, who then called the tenant. Needless to say they revved their engine in the car they were playing their loud music out of, and peeled out of here. It is quiet now. Usually, yes the loud music in response to theirs usually works, but this was an early twenty something guy and he is a big jerk, quite cocky.

The landlord was heavily apologetic as he has been trying to get some financing from banks to pay off the balance with the prior owners (to get them off of the deed), and is having an extremely hard time getting ANY approval, and we are the one unit they prefer to take the inspectors to (we keep ours clean, there are not millions of roaches in our place, and no rats or mice, as well, we do not close the curtains and pretend we are not home!).

Hmmm....he now needs US, the ONLY U.S. citizens in his complex, to make a good impression now on these people. Not long ago, he was yelling at our son and telling all of the people here not to associate with him, or they would be kicked out. Seems the power is mine now (because I could rat this man out for all of the bull I have seen go on here, which would blow his chances at getting financing, anywhere, that's not vindictive or anything is it?). I'm likin' it!!!

Sorry, did I get off on a tangent? Yeah Wisconsin college girls, this is reality here, get prepared, you will need to fight tooth and nail to make it stay yours and American.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Myself, I prefer country music. For years we had the same problem on weekends and they also played live bands during weddings. We let the weddings go, but some nieghbors and friends and I set up a flat bed truck with ampliphiers, speakers, and 3 steel guitars, went over by the parties and opened up, talk about people grabbing their ears and running for shelter .
    You know, we really have`nt had much of a problem since.
    I live in the county.
    ------------------------

mkfarman,
    Do we know where these girls visited in CA?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast