Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wonderful Letter: Let's Send People Across Mexico's Border

Let's send people across Mexico's border
    May 10, 2009

Mexico and its proxy mouthpieces here stateside represented by countless Hispanic rights groups constantly criticize, chastise and demonize our illegal immigration policies.

Maybe it's time the shoe was on the other foot. Let's put the Mexican government to the same test by demanding reciprocity and opening the flow of illegal immigration both ways. Our government should encourage American citizens, especially the unemployed and untrained, to head south. Give these brave new world orderers federal assistance to help them get settled in Mexico. Once settled, they can multiply and send for more of their relatives to come live with them. Let's see if Mexico is as accommodating as we have been. Tit for tat.

By the way, does this letter qualify me as a right-wing extremist under the federal government's broad definition?

Keith Smith
    Wetumpka

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/art ... 06/OPINION
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have had dreams where 20 million Americans crossed the border in a massive wave and invaded their country to see how friendly and compassionate their government is to their neighbors in the north....and how quickly they would come around to have their countries language and culture changed to adapt to us. Marches in the street about the abuse and neglect of bad water, no toliets, low paying jobs, lacking education, jobs and oppertunity for us. LOL Heck they're whining because there's too many white people on their soccer team.....they only want an American there to get money from......wonder how nice they'd be when we became a burden to them? You can bet they'd have guns blazing before the first 50 crossed. I doubt their immigration raids would be sending people home either.

Heck they don't want their own back!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

While they're in Mexico they will need free medical care, free schools for their children (who would become Mexican citizens if born there), handouts from all the local charities and, of course, the Catholic church would campaign for their rights.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Mexico's Sonora was already (in one post I read) rather upset that so many people were being deported home. It begins to sound like a better life for Mexicans is getting rid of as much of their population as possible to the US, while those that have been caught breaking our sovereignty laws are unwelcome back home.
    Why is it we feel guilty enough to take care of Latin America's uneducated and impoverished?

Who in their right mind would trade the U.S. for Mexico?

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I have had dreams where 20 million Americans crossed the border in a massive wave and invaded their country to see how friendly and compassionate their government is to their neighbors in the north....and how quickly they would come around to have their countries language and culture changed to adapt to us. Marches in the street about the abuse and neglect of bad water, no toliets, low paying jobs, lacking education, jobs and oppertunity for us. LOL Heck they're whining because there's too many white people on their soccer team.....they only want an American there to get money from......wonder how nice they'd be when we became a burden to them? You can bet they'd have guns blazing before the first 50 crossed. I doubt their immigration raids would be sending people home either.

Heck they don't want their own back!

you can say that again crazzzzzzybirdyyyyyyy
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

April
    Amnesty shutdown 2009, Please take action NOW!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-897408.html#897408

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I can just imagine Americans crossing the border into Mexico. All the mexicans their would probably attack us, and President Calderon would throw a fit and contact obama demanding that we leave at once.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.