Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deputy Sheriff

McHenry County, Illinois

McHenry County Sheriff's Department

McHenry County Government Center

2200 N. Seminary Avenue

Woodstock, IL 60098

Phone: 815-334-4219

E-mail: haeddy@co.mchenry.il.us

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Deputy Sheriff

Woodstock, IL 60098

E-mail: haeddy@co.mchenry.il.us

Thanks for the link. I sent them an email.

Okay, I want my money back NOW.

A couple of years ago, I was traveling in Georgia (Atlanta), and I got a ticket for turning right on a red light. I told the officer I was from California, where it's perfectly legal to turn right on a red light, and he said that was no excuse....that I should have known the laws in Georgia.

It made sense to me, so I paid the fine. But hey...seems that ignorance is now an excuse for breaking the law, so I want my money back.

Oh...wait a minute. I guess ignorance is only and excuse for breaking the law if you're here ILLEGALLY FROM MEXICO.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Thank you for getting that information out on here, Jimpasz. I was sooo mad I didn't even think to do that!!

As you may know, here in Waukegan we are fighting big-time our own city hall, McHenry County is just the next county over from us!! It's only a matter of time before 'they' fill in the cities and towns between Waukegan and Woodstock!! I vow to not let this happen!!

Fedup, it looks like I'm spreading my letter-writing compaign to the west a little bit!!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

All right bessusa. Someone posted this on our town site last night...

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6523

hoseb
    Starting Member
    4 Posts
    Posted - 03/05/2007 : 00:05:33
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by ShowMeTheMoney

What is the sheriff's department smoking in McHenry? What a bunch of morons.

The Sheriff is right. If your goal is to make money then a ticket and fine makes sense. If, however, your goal is to improve safety then education is more appropriate. It's not hard to understand unless you're blinded by hatred.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

“If you have immigrants coming here from Mexico that treat a stop sign like a yield sign, you need to know that,” he said. “... When we take enforcement action, we can use knowledge and compassion.
    If you have immigrants coming here from Mexico that treat a twelve year old girl like a sex partner, you need to know that too. ... When we take enforcement action, we can use knowledge and compassion.

Just heard on the news that Tamali, Ghana is Loservilles's sister city. I better go see what they do there.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ncm

If you want to clean up a child that's playing in a mud puddle, do you take a bar of soap and join the child in the mud to clean him up? Or do you take him out of the mud to a tub of clean water and soap?

Why on earth would we want to go to the failed, filthy country of Mexico to learn anything? I thought the people of Mexico came to the US for a better life? What the authorities in Woodstock are doing is joining Mexico in their mud puddle.

Many moons ago when I was sixteen and living in California, I got my first and last traffic ticket. I was looking for a body shop to get an estimate on some damage to my car. I drove into a gas station and asked the attendant if he knew the whereabouts of one. He pointed up the street and told me to make a left turn at the next light which would take me directly into the bodyshops garage. I did exactly as told, not taking the time to read signs at the traffic light, mind you I'd been driving just a few weeks.

To my shock a police officer pulled in right behind me with his lights flashing and siren on. I was informed I made an illegal left hand turn which earned me a ticket and day in court. I argued that I didn't know it was illegal, that I just followed the directions of the gas station attentant and didn't see the sign saying "no left turn". The attendant seen what happened, felt responsible and tried to get the officer to ignore what I did.

The officer was sympathic, he noticed I was a new driver and believed my story. I will forever be grateful for what he did next.

He told me he was giving me a ticket and told me because of my age he was going to have me go before a judge. He said, you not only need to learn the rules of the road but you must learn to pay attention to road signs, obey them and not listen to what what every Joe Blow tells you. He then turned to the attendant and told him to butt out!

That officer taught me a valuable lesson, I never got another ticket and I'm a great grandparent!

Do you think the speeder who got the sympathic pat on the back instead of a ticket will stop speeding?
    Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!

A finger points at the moon, the fool stares at the finger.

Hey Fedup,

I noticed that...what a shame. I talked to my brother's girlfriend that lives out there, and she said this sherriff needs to go. I'll have to get more info from her.

(I think I'm getting my second wind!!) Look out world!!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12