Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Word Games: "Undocumented Immigrants" or "Ill

By John W. Lillpop

Those arguing on behalf of illegal aliens, and their “rights,”
    often play word games in appealing to the pride of real Americans.

“Immigrants Built America” and “We are all Immigrants” are popular slogans at pro-illegal alien protests and in jargon used by those who favor open borders, regardless of the impact on America’s homeland security, economy or culture.

What the anti rule-of-law crowd omits is the crucial word "legal," as in "legal immigrants." While it’s true that we are all descendants of immigrants, it is not true that our forefathers came to America illegally.

America was not built by illegal aliens!

Migrating to America legally is, and should be, a long, drawn-out procedure meant to protect the interests of American citizens. It involves more than simply jumping a fence and heading north in pursuit of free health care, education, food stamps, and other handouts paid for by U.S. taxpayers.

Legal immigration means enduring rigorous hurdles like background checks to detect a criminal background or possible ties to terrorists; medical examinations to detect diseases still prevalent in third-world nations, but long since eradicated here; proof of financial solvency so as to prevent newcomers from becoming a burden on U.S. taxpayers, and testing for knowledge of American history and English skills.

Those who have jumped the fence into America in order to avoid our immigration checks are not immigrants. Rather, they are illegal aliens, with no claim whatsoever to the welcome mat extended to legal immigrants.

Such people do not deserve recognition or sanction by the United States, and should be rounded up and deported as soon as possible, without exception.

Another word game played by pro-illegal aliens is to call these miscreants “undocumented.” The implication of this term is that the invaders are simply missing a piece of paper or two, probably some unnecessary bureaucratic red tape designed to keep brown people out.

In truth, illegal aliens have invaded our nation, leaving America vulnerable to undetected crime, terrorism, disease, and financial devastation at the hands of people with no legal or moral justification for being here.

Do not be fooled by word games and euphemistic cover-ups.

People here illegally are illegal aliens. Period!

Excellent article! John W. Lillpop should be congratulated as he explains perfectly the difference between a LEGAL immigrant and an ILLEGAL alien.

I do want to add that because of massive legal immigration since the mid-60's that America needs a moratorium and a breather on all immigration for a number of years until we can solve our own poverty and financial problems.

It's not the fault of LEGAL immigrants. They go through the proper channels and want to become American citizens. But, our country is so overpopulated now, that if immigration in general isn't curtailed soon, we are all heading for major problems. Please see my signature line.

Still, illegal aliens are the major problem right now and equal/suceed the numbers of legal immigrants to the US every year.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Do you know how to contact him? I'd love to send off a thank you e-mail for his excellent commentary.

Steelerbabe,

No I don't sorry.

SaveAmerica,

Excellent news article you posted but do you have a link to this? The links often have the email addresses of the reporters. I'd also like to send this reporter a thank you.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

Can't find that article link, but here are a couple more and a contact.

http://www.republicanandproud.com/johnlillpop.htm

John W Lillpop is a recovering liberal who has been "clean and sober" since 1992

when he last voted for a Democrat. He resides in the San Francisco Bay Area,

the sole place on earth where Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer are considered sane and intelligent.

John accepts comments at:

john.lillpop@gmail.com
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Steelerbabe,

No I don't sorry.

SaveAmerica,

Excellent news article you posted but do you have a link to this? The links often have the email addresses of the reporters. I'd also like to send this reporter a thank you.

I am Save America and John W. Lillpop. My web site is:

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=33361730

There is no such thing as 'UNDOCUMENTED WORKERS',

you have to at least present 'FALSE DOCUMENTES,' which is illegal.

So they are "Illegal documented workers"

And the REPUBLICAN ADMINISTRATION fully supports them....

AMNESTY WOULD DESTROY SSI, so why do the DEMS support it/???

Undocumented immigrant is no more correct than an unlicensed driver being called an undocumented licensee.Neither word fits the case.

Illegal alien is the right word and if it's good enough for Lou Dobbs it's good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by saveamerica
    Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Steelerbabe,

No I don't sorry.

SaveAmerica,

I am Save America and John W. Lillpop. My web site is:

http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=33361730
    Well then, I want to thank you for your excellent commentary and will check out your website.

Re: Word Games: "Undocumented Immigrants" or "

There are some who will yell that the term *anchor baby* is racist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast