Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Word or Two About Governor Bush

First Off, I refer to him as "Governor" bacause that was the last office he was legitimitaly elected to and I think ANYONE who thinks he won in 2000 or 2004 is sadly mistaken. ('') Second, only a dis-loyal scumbag traitor like bush would send our troops all around the world to help the rest of the world protects thier borders and leave 3000 miles OPEN on our southern border.

From now on for me it's "Governor Bush" AND I'm never going to use the hyphen nationalitys the way they have been in the past (and I use this term in public) it's "American-mexican" and that can be applied to anyone and is probably the correct way of using it (we are in America right?).
    And is it me or does truism seem a bit like a troll? Albeit a clever troll....

From another post truism wrote:

[/quote]Wow... everyone up in arms about President Bush.. So tell me, is there anything you guys like about him? You all make it sound like he is the worst president in history. But yet, he's a republican like most of us and we, the American people, voted him in. So if he's so bad, why did we all vote him in? Wasn't like Kerry would do any better on the border, and who's to say things wouldnt be worse if he was impeached and we were stuck with someone even less interested in our current issues at hand?

So belly ache all you want, b/c thats all it really is and with no solution in sight (at least realistic). But impeachment is never going to happen and i wont waste my time pursing that idea.[quote]

That statement is just...n/m
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Barth, I think Dictator Jorge Bush sits more properly when it comes to making sense of his unjustly ways of government. Joseph Stalin would be very proud of him.. Sad America feels otherwise..

And is it me or does truism seem a bit like a troll? Albeit a clever troll....
    Barth, I'm not in to name calling but I don't think Truism is a troll. I think Truism has as much right to an opinion as I do. Some people don't see Bush as the same villain as many of ALIPAC's posters do. It is just a subject where people are going to have to agree to disagree.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

-----------------
    First Off, I refer to him as "Governor" bacause that was the last office he was legitimitaly elected to and I think ANYONE who thinks he won in 2000 or 2004 is sadly mistaken.
    --------------------

This is lame. Sour apples, Get over it. Calling him Governor always will be lame to.
    Dictator Jorge sounds better.

-pa

agreed. Governor is a respectful term and why would we wish to do that?
    I like Dictator Jorge mucho muy better!

muy bien ! das ist sehr gut!

As much as I dislike Bush's amnesty immigration plan, I believe he won, especially in 2004.

GeorgiaConservative, it seems to me he won both times. As to whether it was "fair and square" matters little since he was the guy that moved into the White House. The Supreme Court said he won in 2000 and the numbers said he won in 2004. It kills me now that so many claim they didn't vote for him. I'm ashamed to say I did.

As for the immigration scene, all major candidates were on the same page and the title of the page is Globalism, which calls for wide open borders and a world filled with third world nations where nobody can ever hope to excell.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did not vote for dictator jorge bush (I agree it's better than governor) I did not vote for kerry...I threw my vote away on myself(I don't even remember who the guy was) at any rate, the supreme court DOES NOT decide who is President.

GeorgiaConservative, it seems to me he won both times. As to whether it was "fair and square" matters little since he was the guy that moved into the White House. The Supreme Court said he won in 2000 and the numbers said he won in 2004.
    I personaly think it does matter because look whats happened since he "took" office.

As for the immigration scene, all major candidates were on the same page and the title of the page is Globalism, which calls for wide open borders and a world filled with third world nations where nobody can ever hope to excell.
    I totaly agree, globalism has been on the march for along time. The first time I was exposed to what the agenda 21 of the u.n. was about, was probably during the Reagan years...amnesty comes to mind along with so many other WTO deals he made (trickle down economy my but). My kids are making about the same wage I did when I was thier age!
    While I'm at it, I would be willing to bet not many people know what is considered middle class in terms of earnings. I can tell you this, it's ALOT more than people think and do you think the middle class is about to give up one cent? No my friends, look at the many people who hire day labor (illegal labor) who are they? they are small business owners looking to save a buck for that new escalade or that new boat. I consider them actualy pretty dumb if they think they can hold on by hiring illegals, not gonna happen.
    The rich elite simply use them as pawns to further degrade our standard of living, make no mistake this is also a class war and we are losing. The msm is shot to hell, very few report the truth. Did anyone see that national geographic on ms 13? To me it seemed almost slanted toward the old pity the poor immigrant who had to turn to gangs because of racism in America. This board is a little bit PC in ways that preclude me from my complete opinion.
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Banned
    barth49,

You sound kinda RADICAL, dude...I LOVE IT! There are a few folks around here spewing party line, but I think MOST of us might be ready for a little truth. I usually just give out keywords and say 'google it'. It can't hurt, you know?

Anyway, don't it suck to see George Orwell right?

A vote made on principle, is never a wasted vote. I'm a life-long Republican who didn't vote for Bush in 2004. I voted for Michael Peroutka of the Constitution Party. I begrudginly voted for Bush in 2000 after voting for Alan Keyes in the primary. I knew in 2000 that Bush was not a true conservative. I judge him purely on his deeds and not his words. I have some other issues with Bush, such as trade with China, size of government and privacy issues. I want to be able to support his administration, but so far he has not earned it.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast