Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Words that form us, we often forget...

In the chaos, immorality and unjust way in which our criminal Senate plays games with our nation's future, we are often left stunned and bewhildered by the hypocrisy and arrogance of the trendy traitors. The burden for reason is always in our laps. But one should never question their station in the scheme of things, these words are part of your birthright:
    ...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security...
    Our framers knew that the struggle for liberty would be tough and that we would have to face the underhanded and low moral face of greed again. If one were to question the validity of the black nature of our current government, their lust for violating the rule of law thru amnesty should erase any doubts. The fight for the rule of law and against illegal immigration is simply the restoration of the original idea of liberty and restoration of representation. Never, ever doubt this. You can be absolutely sure which side of the line in the sand the founding fathers would be standing on.

this is all true, but unless you want to stand out like a sitting duck, and stand alone than your goose is cooked anyway .

I'm an old woman so it may not matter much to me if I thought I had a fighting chance to peacefully protest .

I already tried in my own n-hood and the self hating fools took the side of the ones destroying their property values to the tune of 40,000 bucks ! A very few of us managed to save the n-hood and the non assimilating third worlders left .

John Adams and Washington didn't have the complacentcy to deal with we have now . We are spoiled, fat and perverted . Few of us stand for anything .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    this is all true, but unless you want to stand out like a sitting duck, and stand alone than your goose is cooked anyway .

I'm an old woman so it may not matter much to me if I thought I had a fighting chance to peacefully protest .

I already tried in my own n-hood and the self hating fools took the side of the ones destroying their property values to the tune of 40,000 bucks ! A very few of us managed to save the n-hood and the non assimilating third worlders left .

John Adams and Washington didn't have the complacentcy to deal with we have now . We are spoiled, fat and perverted . Few of us stand for anything .
    Good for you with the n-hood thing,mine looks and sounds much like a third world country,complete with really loud non-english music and houses that you can smell from the street .
    Like you I see too many people who are either afraid to stand up for fear of being called a racist or they can afford to move when their block gets some graffitti and "undesirables" on it, so they do nothing.

Chosen-I always enjoy your posts. We are stuck I'm afraid with our current gov't-we call and let them know how we feel and they still go against our wishes.I fear we are their prisoners not constituents now.It seems only We The People go by the Constitution anymore.

Rawhide you are correct, the Constitution is all but an irritating obstacle for these pigs.

For me personally, I will fight them until they kill me. With whatever I can muster. I am too stupid to know when to quit. Therefore my only choice is to go forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Rawhide you are correct, the Constitution is all but an irritating obstacle for these pigs.

For me personally, I will fight them until they kill me. With whatever I can muster. I am too stupid to know when to quit. Therefore my only choice is to go forward.
    It's sad that it has come to this. Really sad. As if life isn't hard enough we have to fight our own government.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada