Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alt...If God loves illegals did he hate little Zina...that was raped and murdered by an illegal?
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Alt
    I just dont understand were all this hatred is coming from. GOD will punish those that do harm, and right know, a lot of you are acting in a negative way. Most of these people (illegal aliens) are great people if you get to know them. I still can't belive all this hatred is concentrated in this one forum. I will pray for all of you as a rest my eyes tonight.

Alt did he hate the Houston Officer who was a father and a husband and then was shot in the head by an illegal?
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Yes, this is God sending a message to them to go fight in their own country. I mean, isn't it a bit selfish of them to abandon their countrymen and come to the U.S. and put all this energy into fighting the American people and lobbying the American government, when they could be doing that in their own country....thereby helping ALL their fellow countrymen?

I don't actually believe in God...but if I did, I'd say God is sending a message to all the illegals to go home and do good things in their own country!!!
    Not real religious either, but I will still show an illegal the sin in their ways by disobeying the law of man, and not realizing the sin and making it right is blatently wrong:

I John 3:4-6 "Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. But you know that he appeared that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin. No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him."

We all sin. Without exception, we have all broken God's laws. But Jesus, who is without sin, paid the penalty for our sin, so that we wouldn't have to carry around that burden. When we truly understand the sacrifice that was made for our sakes, we are humbled. We are changed. We are sorry for the sin that caused such a sacrifice.

But when we continue to sin, we show a lack of understanding. When we continue to sin, we prove that we are not really sorry at all. We demonstrate that although we may want the free gift of salvation, we don't appreciate the great price that was paid for that gift. And without that appreciation and understanding, we don't really know Him at all.

When we realize that we have messed up, we must immediately tell God how sorry we are. Then, we must do our best not to repeat the offense. John doesn't tell us that if we know him, we won't sin. Instead, he says, "No one who lives in him keeps on sinning." When we know Him, really know Him, then the very fact of our sin breaks our hearts, and we will do all in our power not to continue in that sin.

Quote Originally Posted by Alt
    April what would GOD do with all these illigal aliens. Would GOD send them away?

Would God have them steal our identities,break our laws.......

Give unto Ceasar what is Ceasars and give unto God what is Gods. (Jesus)

Well in this case Ceasar is the good old USA !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I will answer to God...when the time comes...but till then I will protect my country and family....from people who are lost like you...Just as all my relations did before me...foreign and domestic

Quote Originally Posted by Alt
    April what would GOD do with all these illigal aliens. Would GOD send them away?
    I wonder Why illegal aliens like to remember GOD only when it is convenient for them ? And what kind of God do they really believe , if they do ?
    And why the God of the illegals places them above the human laws ?
    Why does he allows them to steal , kill , rape ........?

All of us can make good and bad decisions . But we need to take the responsibility for our actions in the end , not to put it in some God's hands . This is sick .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

God is able to reach out to anyone, anywhere. The Illegals need to return to their homes, in their home countries, reunite with their families they send their monies to regularly, deal and protest within their own governments, and pray the Lord will give them wisdom, guidance and strength as they improve their lives at home.

They need to take their US born children as well as their foreign born children and simply go home.

God is able to send people, funds, etc. to help them where they should be, at home. He does not need America to give these illegal aliens a better life while breaking the law.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sure most of the people in prison are great people too...but they broke the law......

Hey folks! I'm back at my command center here and Im working on an update for you all.

Yes! Americans have won against the illegal alien felon supporters tonight!!!!

More details shortly....

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast