Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are proud of you William, along with Ted and the many others with you in Illinois.

God Bless You

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Alt
    April God loves every person the same, and you should do the same with those poor illegals.
    First of all April has the obligations to herself , her own country and her family and THEN if she has time , means and desire she will help whoever is in need .
    And for this lifetime the illegals have to relax - there is enough of work for April to do while fixing the damage done to the country by " those poor illegals " .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hey folks! I'm back at my command center here and Im working on an update for you all.

Yes! Americans have won against the illegal alien felon supporters tonight!!!!

More details shortly....

W
    Great william. Looks like CA is going to have a huge battle with AB976. This state is in sorry condition with leaders like these.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey folks! I'm back at my command center here and Im working on an update for you all.

More details shortly....

W
    Way to go WILLIAM
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Thank you folks for representing us .......all my prays to you all...and to everyone....thank you
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

April

More details shortly....

W
    GREAT JOB William!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!

Most of these people (illegal aliens) are great people if you get to know them.
    The point is - We do not want to get to know them and we do not have to be forced to get to know them .
    I can chose friends for myself without someone's help and there are no illegals on my list , sorry to dissapoint you . I hope you can chose your own friends too . Best of luck !
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

I see the religious card just like the race card. Its grasping for straws and trying to gain sympathy.

If you are truly religious you recognize a sin and don't continue to live a life in sin.

If you don't understand that you are not religious, you are just a self-serving sinner looking for a scapegoat.

And sorry for straying so far off topic on this one

Congrats Waukegan, soon you will stand as a stronger town with stronger enforcement!

I listened to the entire meeting on that radio station. Boy, one of the Alderman was sure mad thet we and others interferred by the statements he was making. He said Waukegan could take care of their own and didn't need outsiders sticking their noses in it, so to speak. Frankly, I don't care how they won. It's just important that they did. Yippeee!!!!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I just dont understand were all this hatred is coming from. GOD will punish those that do harm, and right know, a lot of you are acting in a negative way. Most of these people (illegal aliens) are great people if you get to know them. I still can't belive all this hatred is concentrated in this one forum. I will pray for all of you as a rest my eyes tonight.
    Oh, don't bother praying for me...God doesn't like me.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast