Thread: Words of Wisdom

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Words of Wisdom

Message from AZ Minutewoman

I am personally and passionately so very disappointed in those so called patriotic Americans who are selling us REAL Patriotic Americans Short......what is this really all about????? Is it demonic influence, drug use, alcoholism, or what- that is stearing their votes??? I am so ashamed at any person in power who I previously supported, with money, volunteerism (time) and prayer who are now letting me down. I hate the thought of paying for any benefit of a criminal (illega alien) when I do not have health insurance myself.

I am a firm believer that you should obey the laws of the land you live in, support yourself, treat others with due respect, and live as righteously as you humanly can in this twisted wicked world.

For Christians who support illegal aliens, especially, I have some words for you - seek the face of God and see what He tells you. I will not quote scripture to you, just only ask that you seek God's will and His ways!
    I only wish that we Americans could rise together in Unity, rather than in separate groups - there is TRULY Strength in numbers - so let us all join together as Americans and rise against this INVASION with actions and efforts, not just in words!

Yes, "PRESS 1" If you are illegal - so we can locate you, call ICE to pick you up - and haul your criminal butt to the border to return to where you came from!!! PRESS 1 -if you want to Secure your Nation! PRESS 1 if you care to put action to your beliefs! PRESS 1 if you are tired of having to Press 1!!

I am a proud AZ MinuteWoman who believes I am a member of a unique and powerful group of those who are True patriots. Please check out our website if you have not yet. www.minutemanhq.com Consider contributing to the Border Fence - be an active participant in the efforts to SECURE OUR LAND!

I welcome your comments and encourage you again - Please consider putting more action to your beliefs and let your efforts spread like fire amongst your family, friends, co-workers and neighbors.

Speak, Write, Contribute and Volunteer!!!

Regards,

AZ MinuteWoman -PG
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

AMEN[/b]

Yes,
    I agree we have to do something,I bought a little bit of the border fence,bless the minutemen.

bearpaw, I feel the same way you do. I could never understand christians, of which I consider myself to be one, not much of a church goer , I have a deep abiding faith nontheless. To me they are breaking the law shielding illegals, Jesus said, to obey the laws of the land. In order to have a democracy, the laws have to be kept. I think these people are very niave thinking they are just doing what Jesus would do, they are in direct disobedience of what he stated.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Thanks nittygritty. I'm really proud to be a member of the San Diego Minutemen chapter. The rallies have really opened my eyes as to how so many Americans are clueless as to what is going on. I guess from watching to much MSM. And so many drive by looking at us if a UFO had landed. The young 20 year olds driving by and calling us racists is truly sad. They have no idea that what we're doing is for them and their children.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind