Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Work Americans Won't Do

Here we go again, white house lawyer on cnn talking about work americans won't do. You know they access to some of the greatest public relations people in the world and yet they insist on insulting americans. This is intentional.

Re: Work Americans Won't Do

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Here we go again, white house lawyer on cnn talking about work americans won't do. You know they access to some of the greatest public relations people in the world and yet they insist on insulting americans. This is intentional.
    It's certain "catch phrases" everyone of those Illegal supporters use.
    "Speaking English is Racist", "Doing jobs Americans won't do" "Comprehensive Immigration Bill" "good hard working people"
    I am personally sick of hearing it !

Most Americans are not CEO's of major corporations. According to this recent bs logic, most Americans do not want to be CEO's of companies either.

Or could it possibly be that CEO jobs are difficult to get because of the competition? Maybe???

This play on words is very insulting to my intelligence and to many of you as well. We're smarter than this. We know better.

Just because most American do not WANT to clean toilets does not mean that we cannot find any Americans who would be WILLING to clean toilets. Granted, no one really wants to make a career out of toilet cleaning, but that doesn't mean no one will settle for the job.

I'm so sick of the "jobs we don't want" bullcrap. I mean... I really don't feel like filing my taxes every year, but I do not see legislation being pushed to relieve me of the responsibility and dumping it on immigrants. No way! The "jobs we don't want" phrase keeps popping up as an excuse to silence the numbskulls who are too ignorant to see through the lies.

Create ANY job, and I guarantee you can find an American who will do it. Americans will do ANYTHING no matter how degrading. If you think I am lying, check out the TV show Fear Factor. Americans will humiliate themselves on national television in a very disturbing manner simply for the CHANCE to win money and to be on TV.

These "jobs" do not exist.

It is a lie!!

It's certain "catch phrases" everyone of those Illegal supporters use.
    "Speaking English is Racist", "Doing jobs Americans won't do" "Comprehensive Immigration Bill" "good hard working people"
    I am personally sick of hearing it !
    Amen to that. Makes me want to dive through the TV and .........well...shut them up good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Billings, Montana? Yellowstone county population 130,000. Montana's laargest city.

Home Depot
    Lowe's
    Costco
    Wendy's
    McDonald's
    Red Lobster
    Taco Bell
    Kmart
    Best Buy
    Shopco
    Wells Fargo bank

Just about every major fast food/restaurant retail company is in Billings.
    No Spanish anywhere. No Spanish television and or radio. There is a small Mexican communnity that goes back 100 years but very tiny.

Montana schools, in spite of a funding crisis, are rated in the top 10 in almost every national poll.

How does Billings survive without illegals? Just fine thank you.

Yes, blue eyed blond haired ladies clean hotel rooms in Billings and they speak English too! Imagine that!

However, the ICE office in Helena is getting more and more calls about illegals in Montana but they investigate there!

Only like 5 to 8 states had no illegal protests on May 1.

I think it was Montana, North and South Dakota, Wyoming (but many illegals in Cheyenne), West Virginia and I think Vermont, New Hampshire area had few protests.

Only a few states are yet to be invaded! These remaining few will seee it too! I think Fox has a war room somewhere in Mexico City where he puts little flags on a US map showing where his illegals are?
    The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it?

Well what goes around comes around. These employers are going to get burnt. We have already seen it in our small community. We have a factory here and the illegals working in it copied company payroll checks and cashed them. There was an investigation that went on for a year and one day the FBI, federal, state and local law enforcement went to the plant and arrest 40 illegals. Almost all of them were in possession of drugs when they were arrested. They were put in jail and the mexican consulate got the judge to lower their bail since it was extremely high for all the felony charges they had against them. They were all released from jail and took off and will never show for a court date. The way they are taught to file lawsuits I imagine every employer will eventually be facing lawsuits and who knows what all. By the time they get done with them they will be glad to hire american workers again.

I say it's high time we all do the ONE job we want to do MOST right now and that is kick their sorry butts out of the Senate, Congress, White House, and all the cronie appointment positions from the Roves on down to the kid from Crawford whose Dad knows a staffer, who did a favor for a Bush twice removed. THEY ALL GO....Democrats and Republicans alike. Let's just start over from scratch. Those who voted against the Senate Bill will get re-elected....but let us choose a whole fresh new stable.

Personally, I think if we took the average student council from a few well select school districts in this country (not in Latino districts) and put them all in office, they would do a better job.

Who is in control?

We need to keep the majority of the House as they voted for HR4437 and they are the only thing left between saving or losing this country. Many Americans are under the false impression that they should vote the House out, especially if there is no compromise measure after conference. That would be a fatal error as we would need the house, especially if the Senate swings Democratic after the elections. We need to ensure that many Americans as possible are aware of the necessity of keeping those house members or we will be in trouble.

Re: Who is in control?

If people are that satisfied with them. then they will be re-elected and have nothing to fear in running for their own seats again.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmiata7
    We need to keep the majority of the House as they voted for HR4437 and they are the only thing left between saving or losing this country. Many Americans are under the false impression that they should vote the House out, especially if there is no compromise measure after conference. That would be a fatal error as we would need the house, especially if the Senate swings Democratic after the elections. We need to ensure that many Americans as possible are aware of the necessity of keeping those house members or we will be in trouble.

I know a job AMERICANS won't do. AMERICANS won't go sit in Congress and vote against the will of 80% of the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast