Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

World’s Toughest Sheriff — No Apologies

World’s Toughest Sheriff — No Apologies | Print | E-mail
    Written by Bob Adelmann
    Wednesday, 16 December 2009 21:57
    Arguably the “world’s toughest sheriff,â€

"racial profiling"

I'm beginning to have a new outlook on this term. When you're racial profiling to catch criminals, is that racist when the majority of the criminals are of this race?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    "racial profiling"

I'm beginning to have a new outlook on this term. When you're racial profiling to catch criminals, is that racist when the majority of the criminals are of this race?
    I don't know Judy, being I'm German / Prussian, and Polish and Ukrainian by anscestry; if I were a Policeman or Sheriffs Deputy and I bust somebody who's French, or Hungarian, or Austrian, or English, would that be racial profiling?

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    "racial profiling"

I don't know Judy, being I'm German / Prussian, and Polish and Ukrainian by anscestry; if I were a Policeman or Sheriffs Deputy and I bust somebody who's French, or Hungarian, or Austrian, or English, would that be racial profiling?
    See? That's my point! I wouldn't think so! When they're searching for drunk drivers, they profile Euros. I know they profile Euros, I'm English-Irish, and I've been stopped at these things called check points, they shine a big light in the car, ask all kinds of questions, walk around the car, ask for ID and registrations, etc., etc., and fortunately I was innocent and allowed to proceed. HOWEVER, while I sat waiting they were waiving non-English speaking Hispanics on through the check point, so I said "hey, what's up with that"!! And the nice police officer said, "they don't speak English, they don't have documents, they never appear in court and we don't get any fine money so it's not worth our time, we're told from the top down." I of course said "why don't you report them for not having documents and demand they be deported?" He said, "you're preaching to the choir."

The solution to this illegal immigration problem rests with full engagement by our local police, county sheriffs departments and state highway patrols.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another wrong that needs to be righted is the question of innocence. Today you are not innocent. I know. You are considered guilty until proven "not" guilty. That's how I was viewed during the proceedings of my ID theft case where there were class 3 and class 5 felony warrents for my arrest because of my impersonator. I had to surrender under these warrents to the court before we could proceed. And I had to post 3,000 to clear them from the bench, although I did get that back thank god.

But that was how I was viewed by the authorities. Guilty until proven not guilty. The judge let everything slide in the court as I was willing to assist the court investigators at the county, and when he asked if I would, I replied that I've been trying to get this dealt with for 5 years and this is the first time that any authority from the local police all the way up to the IRS and FBI was willing to do anything. I think the judge sensed my frustration, as he made the Deputy Prosecutor go with me and my attorney over to the investigations office to sort this out.

April
    [quote]Sheriff Arpaio told the Washington Times: "My message is clear: if you come here and I catch you, you’re going straight to jail.... I’m not going to turn these people over to federal authorities so they can have a free ride back to Mexico. I’ll give them a free ride to my jail.â€

Arpaio offers no apologies about the inmate treatment, saying that he makes prisoners’ jail time so painful that they never want to come back.
    Kicking ass and taking names - my kind of hero. Wish more of the jellyfish in congress thought this way! Come to think of it- from what I've been reading on Yahoo Buzz and any other paper that allows a comment section I don't think we are alone!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Another wrong that needs to be righted is the question of innocence. Today you are not innocent. I know. You are considered guilty until proven "not" guilty. That's how I was viewed during the proceedings of my ID theft case where there were class 3 and class 5 felony warrents for my arrest because of my impersonator. I had to surrender under these warrents to the court before we could proceed. And I had to post 3,000 to clear them from the bench, although I did get that back thank god.

But that was how I was viewed by the authorities. Guilty until proven not guilty. The judge let everything slide in the court as I was willing to assist the court investigators at the county, and when he asked if I would, I replied that I've been trying to get this dealt with for 5 years and this is the first time that any authority from the local police all the way up to the IRS and FBI was willing to do anything. I think the judge sensed my frustration, as he made the Deputy Prosecutor go with me and my attorney over to the investigations office to sort this out.
    I'm so sorry you went through that Hylander. I think it's everyone's worst fear. There are few civil rights violations greater than to have your identity stolen, to have some thief literally step into your shoes and become you. It's outrageous. And the cost of $48 billion a year to credit card companies is added to the cost of credit card interest to consumers, so the good people who pay their own bills on their own credit cards are spending $48 billion a year more than they should because of identity theft.

And you're so right. If you're a US citizen, there's no question that the prevailing attitude is guilty until proven innocent, the complete opposite of what it's supposed to be.

Mexican is not a race! Would make a great T-SHIRT
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.