Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Worms Found In Some Chinese Chocolates

http://www.knbc.com/news/14012363/detail.html

Worms Found In Some Chinese Chocolates
    Worms Are Larvae Of A Common Moth

POSTED: 8:50 am PDT August 30, 2007
    UPDATED: 8:55 am PDT August 30, 2007

SEOUL, South Korea -- Some consumers in South Korea have been finding little white worms in chocolates made in China.

The chocolates are actually counterfeits of a popular international brand.

The worms found inside of them are the larvae of a common moth.

Though some other consumers also found worms in chocolate made by a local Korean company, the greater fear is that the Chinese-made chocolates will add to the controversy over products made in China.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Looks like some more of that excellent Chinese quality control to me. It does make one wary of consuming anything made in China.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

"Embrace the suck"

You people are confused. You seem to believe that we have always had the best controls over what foods the FDA considers safe for human consumption.

When in fact it has always been poor compaired to Europian countries. We export the good food (Produce and beef) to countries that have high standards (Japan) that pay big money for quality foods. You in turn get the second hand foods and have been convinced over the years that is was top of the line.

You have been "Bamboozled"

Now our weak standards are going the next tier down as we except poor quality food items from south of the border and China and the FDA is leaving you to fend for yourselves.

The Bush administration will do token inspections (Approximatly 95% is not inspected) in the name of free trade and big business that has bought and sold our political leaders.

Since you will not Empeach those that have betrayed your trust... and because you continue you vote straight party lines and believe what the politicians tell you "just suck it all in" and dont ever complain because you sold out your children and grand children.

You only have you to blame because you allow it to happen ... so just eat the little worms and like what you get, because it's only going to get worse.

In the military we had the saying "Embrace the suck; cause it ain't going away".

So there you have it America... welcome to the third world that you have allowed to happen and actually some of the opposition has been begging for ........ soooooooo

"Embrace the suck" and enjoy the flavor of the worm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My son is married to a Costa rican. He said in Costa Rica they bought brooms,frozen turkey, canned food and most of products on shelves are U.S.A made. I said I can't remember the last time I seen a broom here made from the U.S.A. Pretty strange they can ship it to another country and still it's cheaper than what we pay.

The worms are low carb, high protein additives! They make the chocolates healthier as well as adding that tastey crunch that no other chocolates have!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    The worms are low carb, high protein additives! They make the chocolates healthier as well as adding that tastey crunch that no other chocolates have!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sam-I-Am:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! The crunch part made me cringe!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    YUMMY! MORE PROTEIN! Now I can eat it in chocolate instead of those nasty protein shakes and bars.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield