Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Worried Americans!!

My son is 19 years old, and delivers pizzas. All of the drivers in his store refuse to deliver to the Mexican communities. There are several apartment complexes that are all Mexican and mostly illegals. The drivers are 3 white guys, 1 Korean and 2 black guys. They are being called racist. People need to understand that there is a huge difference in being racist and having fear for your life. I can't blame any of them for not wanting to put themselves at risk. They all get along with one another, and are actually good friends, so what are they just racist against Mexicans?? I don't think so!! With growing violence among them, how can people not be scared???

Terrorism is any act which is utilized for the purpose of control or political influence which also causes fear for life or property.

If people are becoming frightened enough to feel a sense of paralysis, then what these protestors who cry out "RACIST" are in fact perpetrating an act of terrorism. No if, and or but about it.

Let us have our military apply our anti-terror legislation immediately. Trust me, the situation calls for it. And our legislators and commander in chief appear to be in a state of fear and paralysis which can affect their abilities to reason and act, even in their own interest.

It is up to us to call upon our DHS, ICE and Armed Forces to take up the cause of protection for our legislators and the people - and now, before anyone out there has a chance at taking matters into their own hands which would be extremely dangerous.

Contact, contact, contact!!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Yes, I agree that we as Americans need to contact our legislature and continuosly do it, until we beat it into thier brains, but if we call upon our military and others for help, won't that lable every American a racist. I'm not a racsist, I have friends of all walks of life, and I must say very good friends. They know me, and don't consider me to have a racits bone in my body. Call me that if they wish, it just show thier own ignorance, however, the growing tensions and threats of violence scares me!! Not only for myself, but my children and any other American citizen be it white, black, yellow ah and yes even hispanic.
    Our own government has really put this out there for being so quick cry racism to overlook the real problem. Everyone in this country knows that if you cry racism...IT GETS YOU NOTICED!!

I am so sick of that word "racist" it is so overused and it really means nothing to me now. Fox news had some guy on that says the phrase "illegal immigrant" is a racial slur. How is that true when anybody who is here illegally is an illegal immigrant chinese, mexican, arab, whatever. anybody who will refrain from that term is just a stupid follower.

IF I GO TO MEXICO WITHOUT THE PROPER PAPERS, I AM AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT. SO CALL ME EXACTLY WHAT I AM. IGNORANCE IS BLIND, SO BLIND THAT THESE IGNORANT PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD ANYMORE. LOOK IT UP PEOPLE IT IS IN THE DICTIONARY!!! THEN FIGURE OUT THAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE!!!!

Further, what if they don't want to deliver to Mexicans because they are lousy tippers? Our pizza driver and others in his shop will not deliver to most of the homes known to be Mexican flop houses, as they never give them a tip.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I wouldn't allow my kid to go there either, it is not being racist, its called having a little common sense.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I would not allow my son to deliver pizza, people die that way, they kill or rob them and take the food. No way!!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    I would not allow my son to deliver pizza, people die that way, they kill or rob them and take the food. No way!!!!
    I think it's honorable this young man is working and yes safety is
    an issue but we can't let fear dictate our lives can we?
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

It's good they are taking a stand.

:P

We as Americans will have to come together just like this. We need to go to the streets just like this. Then when they call us racist we will hold hands and say there are many races here as one. Americans are all people of all races. We have the right to choose not to let a country take over this country. Where is the racism in that? Can we simply take Mexico?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast