Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't think anybody should be delivering pizzas, chinese food or t-bone steaks to neighborhoods that are a risk. My neice did that for a couple of weeks and my mother almost had a cow.

concernedveteran

I TOTALLY AGREE, I'm presuming you are talking state legislators ... I went to the state capitol and petitioned the governor to intervene on behalf of these states and their citizens and I provided the Constitutional authority for it too. I wonder if there are any protests planned for my state, I want the governor to get a GOOD LOOK ...

I think that after Monday, we will see more states starting to take action.

this is a STATE'S RIGHTS issue ... [/quote]
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie

I can only hope and pray that you are right. It's time for them to stand up for the laws of this country and forget the word racist for a while, and start remembering the word CONSTITUTION. That's what its all about with me. I could care less the color of your skin, what I care about is that my children, grandchildren and so on have the same great country that I grew up in!!

Sunsetincali
    We can only like to think that way, but the fear is real. If he stands up to that fear, it could get him hurt badly of even killed. Sometimes it's
    necessary to give into that fear rather than challange it. He's a 19 year old kid that wouldn't have a chance in a fight like that, much less if he were to be gang jumped. It's a sad situation for all involved..

Quote Originally Posted by Dannah1965
    Mamie

I can only hope and pray that you are right. It's time for them to stand up for the laws of this country and forget the word racist for a while, and start remembering the word CONSTITUTION. That's what its all about with me. I could care less the color of your skin, what I care about is that my children, grandchildren and so on have the same great country that I grew up in!!
    I think these politicians are starting to get nervous because the people are using the "C" word -- the Constitution.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

He might be better off working at sonic right now!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12