Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    tinybobidaho you have a way with words!

Instead of negotiating, we need to insist the feds go after the parents and stop this nonsense of people coming here illegally.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO AMNESTY PERIOD, NOT ONE SINGLE ILLEGAL SOLE SHOULD EVER GET AMNESTY. NO COMPROMISE, I WILL NEVER GIVE IN TO THESE CRIMINALS WHO TRAMPLE ON OUR SOVEREIGN NATION. NO AMNESTY, THOSE WHO DISAGREE IN OUR GOVERNMENT NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE. HOW ABOUT OUR GOVERNMENT GIVE US AMERICAN CITIZENS AN AMNESTY FROM ALL OF THEIR BS?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    You went through all that, then you should beat the drum the loudest!
    Obama is trying to convince American's that his administration has deported a record #no. of illegals, and that our borders have never been more secure!
    I say BS! He's meeting with the Hispanic caucus today in a closed door meeting! What he's telling them is real transparent, "I NEED MORE TIME, TO PASS AMNESTY!" If you're not in this country legally then you got to go!
    This includes you BARRY!
    Can't forget while Obama has deported the highest number these last 2 years or so he says he also has the record for the highest number of daily illegal border crossing a year. What he deports in a year we get three times as many cross.

I just wanna see Dems and Obama burn for this treason. I defended his healthcare overhaul that got fugged up hardcore, I voted for him, I even rebuked repubs for demanding the tax cuts for the rich. But this dream act crap is high treason to me. I just want to make everyone see what kind of bigot he is now just trying to increase his illegal voter base.

Banned
    Vote buying,pure and simple!! Isnt that a crime?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123