Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Would you mail this or is it not good enough to ?

I have a question for you sir. How would you feel if the people in this country were not illegal aliens, oops undocumented immigrants from Mexico but from Iraq/Iran would you still be for amnesty? (I know you say it isn't any form of this, however Truth it is).

Would you allow the illegal aliens, oops undocumented immigrants to parade downtown calling for jihad. Flying their country flag and insulting ours. That is a slap to every veteran that gave their life for this great nation.

As well sir show me one job a Illegal alien,oops Undocumented Immigrant will do that a American will not. Show me a job an American doesn't want. You sir have insulted the people that live in this great nation. If there is one thing about this great nation, its that the people always rise to any occasion. (Last I checked Unemployment wasn't at 0)

Jobs are being stolen daily from True Americans. A little definition for you, True American is someone that was born here or "Legally" migrated here.

We have troops in Iraq (I do support) However we are being invaded to the south of our great country and you do nothing. If terrorism was our main mission sir, in Iraq. Why is our borders so freely open to any person to enter, our own backyard.

What other laws are you willing to bend ? If you allow people to illegally cross our borders with little consequences (NONE). How can the American people trust you ?

How can anyone take our immigration "LAWS" seriously ? When instead of enforcing them you "legalize" those that "ILLEGALLY" crossed our borders.It just sets us up to accept the next batch that is ready to cross. Enforcing our "LAWS" will greatly reduce the numbers that are coming across.

How can you live with yourself? When you give more rights to people who are "ILLEGALLY" here then to the people whom elected you into office.

How can we teach our children to obey and respect our laws, when our elected officials clearly didn't. Should we tell them the longer you break the laws, less the consequences will be?

Please excuse the grammar/spelling errors. I am not or have I ever been a rocket scientist.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Looks like a very good letter to me. Interesting comparisons and there is a guilt factor in it. I am curious who you plan to send it to or maybe you are making copies for various legislators. I say, good work!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hope you don't mind. I altered it just a little.

I have a question for you sir. How would you feel if the people in this country were not illegal aliens, oops, undocumented immigrants from Mexico but from Iraq/Iran. Would you still be for amnesty? (I know you say it isn't any form of this, however True it is).

Would you allow the illegal aliens, I mean undocumented immigrants to parade downtown calling for jihad and/or flying their country flag and insulting ours? That is a slap to every veteran that gave their life for this great nation.

As well sir, show me one job an Illegal alien, pardon me, Undocumented Immigrant will do that an American will not. Show me a job an American doesn't want. You, sir, have insulted the people that live in this great nation. If there is one thing about this great nation, it's that the people always rise to any occassion. (Last I checked Unemployment wasn't at 0)

Jobs are being stolen daily from True Americans. A little definition for you, True American is someone that was born here or "Legally" migrated here.

We have troops in Iraq (which I do support) however, we are being invaded to the south of our great country and you do nothing. Terrorism was our main mission sir, in Iraq. Why are our borders so freely open to any person to enter, our own backyard?

What other laws are you willing to bend? If you allow people to illegally cross our borders with little consequences (NONE), how can the American people trust you?

How can anyone take our immigration "LAWS" seriously? When instead of enforcing them you "legalize" those that "ILLEGALLY" crossed our borders. It just sets us up to accept the next batch that is ready to cross. Enforcing our "LAWS" will greatly reduce the numbers that are coming across.

How can you live with yourself when you give more rights to people who are "ILLEGALLY" here than to the people whom elected you into office?

How can we teach our children to obey and respect our laws, when our elected officials clearly dint? Should we tell them the longer you break the laws, less the consequences will be?

Please excuse the grammar/spelling errors. I am an American voter.

(edit) Btw, I like it (even if I hadn't messed with it).

hmm

I figure, Both Indiana Senators aswell as to the President.

Its my own type of form letter..

Aye,I like the changes
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Good for you. Let us know what replies you get okay?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry to correct you both but the right word is " MIGRANT".

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Sorry to correct you both but the right word is " MIGRANT".

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Its okay Minnie. Actualy we are all correct

mi·grate ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mgrt)
    intr.v. mi·grat·ed, mi·grat·ing, mi·grates
    To move from one country or region and settle in another.
    To change location periodically, especially by moving seasonally from one region to another.

Triumph,

Go get them! Don't worry about your writing skills, you did just fine.It doesn't matter if it is poorly written, as long as you speak up and make your point. The most important thing is that you are writing and making a stand.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Triumph wrote
    I have a question for you sir. How would you feel if the people in this country were not illegal aliens, oops undocumented immigrants from Mexico but from Iraq/Iran would you still be for amnesty?

Very well worded,

I think I would change the phrase to:

How would you feel if the illegal aliens...oops undocumented immigrants were not from Mexico but from Iraq/Iran? Would you still grant them amnesty.

Now we should all sign it
    ------------------------

Triumph
    You're doing something. You're givin it what you've got. That's good enough. Thanks for helping.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast