Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Triumph - Good for you for standing up and making your voice heard! You are just the kind of soldier we need in this fight. Thanks to you and everyone else our numbers are growing and our voices are being heard. I appreciate the fact you want it to be just so however don't let a few grammatical errors stop you from exercising your rights as an American citizen. It never stops me
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Very good, Triumph. At this point in time he is exactly the one I believe we should be focused on. I plan to send an email today. I've heard the White House is being swamped by our side and it at least got him to realize the temporary worker program will not go through at this point in time.

ALSO here's the White House comment line : 1-202-456-1111
    It only takes a minute.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Triumph, it's definitely good enough to send. It is spoken from the mind and heart of an American. Your message comes through very well. It's easy to read and to understand. I say send !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Triumph-

Terrific message! I say send it to every government official that is pro-illegal!

"I have a question for you sir. How would you feel if the people in this country were not illegal aliens, oops undocumented immigrants from Mexico but from Iraq/Iran would you still be for amnesty? (I know you say it isn't any form of this, however Truth it is)."

This quote is so true! I say you should also send a copy to McCain and Kennedy for sure!
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Hello

I have never voted. I really never felt my vote would count. Thanks to this site and the President/Sentors, from now on I wont mis a election. My voice no matter how soft/loud will be heard.

I beleive this issue has woken up a lot of people. People that are similar to myself. Feeling that their opinions/votes do not matter. However when we all unite. we give them no choice. Together we can and will make a difference.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12