Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WOW! On CNN!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    All Obama has been talking about is helping Haiti. Maybe he sensed some approval in that and wont let it go. I'm sure most of us believe we should help but let's not brag about it or take too much credit.

Dixie
    No doubt he will bring the whole country here and register them as Democrats!
    He's never not in campaign mode.
    I would love to know what he thinks of his image NOW.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    All Obama has been talking about is helping Haiti. Maybe he sensed some approval in that and wont let it go. I'm sure most of us believe we should help but let's not brag about it or take too much credit.

Dixie
    No doubt he will bring the whole country here and register them as Democrats!
    He's never not in campaign mode.
    I would love to know what he thinks of his image NOW.

Well that's the scary part isn't it WA?

He and his inner circle have worked decades for what they're doing in establishing their form of government in this country and when people like that are threatened, they react badly......very, very badly.

Judging from past and present behaviors of similar "rulers" and "regimes"....and the actions coming out of DC which clearly show that they are overtly ignoring our process and doing all sorts of untoward things in terms of executive orders, etc......we can probably reasonably conclude that obama is enraged at the beating his image is taking.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GreginLA, Roscoe village! I know it well. The in-laws neighborhood (Bell & Roscoe). It’s between Wrigley Ville (Cubs Park) and Albany Park. The Latinos seem not to be attracted to Roscoe village yet. I believe it’s because Roscoe village is in tear down and rebuild mode. Just like the New Town area was doing year’s back. You know the Yuppies that scream equality but will not allow the Latinos to buy in their neighborhood. (Typical Liberal Hypocrisy). But then go to other neighborhoods and you may think you are in Mexico. Less the burros and the crossfire with the drug wars. That is, unless you go to Humboldt Park were there are two or three shootings per night. (And that’s on a slow night). Back to Albany Park; it is now one of the heaviest Latino areas in the city. Albany Park is my old neighborhood and my old High School. But overall even with some neighborhoods rebuilding like in Roscoe village Chicago as a whole is sinking fast!

SOSADFORUS, They sure do take that serious. Rahm was my Congressman before going to DC, and I watched this from him for years. By the way part of his district is Roscoe Ville and Albany Park, which I talked about above. Which Quigley now has? When Quigley was in the Cook County level government, he and Roberto Maldonado are the two key reasons Cook County is a sanctuary county. So you have to know the illegal aliens are welcome there now, which explains the rapid change in Albany Park.

Which by the way; Rosanna Pulido is running again for that Congress seat. If you don’t know her, she is the fonder of the Illinois Minuteman Project years back. If we can get her to win, that would flush the 5th Congressional District clean, just by here winning.
    The Primary is Feb 2nd, She won the Primary last Apr 2009 in the special election when Rahm went to DC with the Messiah, but lost to Quigley and the dirty Chicago Democratic Machine that we all see in action in DC now. Commonly called Chicago Thug Politics. And let me tell you that is down dirty and mean. But think about it, if the illegals are flushed out the 5th District the closest and most natural place to run would be the 4th District, and that is Luis Gutierrez’s District, and that would be way too many for his District, he’d have to support deportation.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Mad in Chicago,

It is funny that you mentioned Rahm Emanuel, I was living in Chicago, when he ran for Congress. I was in his district. I also remember he ran unapposed. I was crazy that year (Mad at G. Bush),so I was voteing Democrate I think it was 2004. I new that guy was all bad, and I refused to vote for him. IT did little good because he had no opposition.
    Their is so much I love about Chicago. It took moving to LA to wake up.

Your are right that most of the north west side is becoming Latino, Humbolt Park is all Latino, all of the South West side, including McKinnley Park Is almost all Mexican, but their are a lot of die hard Americans who remain in all of those areas, and for some reason refuse to leave.

Are Ravenswood, and Lincoln Square still fairly mixed?
    What about North West on Lincoln Ave. By Bryn Mawr and further north West?

Mad In Chicago, over all what is the popular sentiment about illigal immigration in Chicago, Has it changed in any way over the last 5 years?

Did the illegal alien march in 2006 change or have any impact on attitudes Chicagoan's have towards illegal immigration in anyway?

The reason I am asking is that while I lived In Chicago and did have some problems with the illegals ( I had a bad graffiti problem on a building that I owned on 35th St. near Damen Ave.) But I really didn't concern myself with the issue and the politics because I wasn't overwhelmed with the problem like I am here in California.

I wouldn't wish the problem California has on anyone or any other state, but I worry other states will have to go the way of California for Americans to wake, up.

I can't believe what I just saw. That was funny. They had a Polish fellow on there as a contributer last year that argued with that fat black guy on with Campbell Brown about Obama being Communist. I can't find that Polish fellow at all.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12