Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has anyone considered how McTraitor could actually get the nomination after he was dead in the water? Silly rabbits, tricks are for CFR! Either we get a dumb dem or a dim rep, both CFR planted handpuppets. OK, so Obama is far worse but I prefer to be true to my beliefs and I will not vote for either of those. NO WAY NEVER!!!! As has been said time and again on these boards, the lesser of two evils is still evil! Do we vote for evil??? I'll believe it's a miracle from GOD Almighty if He chooses to redeem us out of the hands of our enemies and if not then I'll go down fighting. Remember The Alamo.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

The question is, why is Hussein running as an African-American?

He is 50% caucasian, 6.25% African-American, and 43.75% Arab-American. So why isn't he running as an Arab-American?

Could it be because he couldn't get elected? Or is it because he is ashamed of it?

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Has anyone considered how McTraitor could actually get the nomination after he was dead in the water? Silly rabbits, tricks are for CFR! Either we get a dumb dem or a dim rep, both CFR planted handpuppets. OK, so Obama is far worse but I prefer to be true to my beliefs and I will not vote for either of those. NO WAY NEVER!!!! As has been said time and again on these boards, the lesser of two evils is still evil! Do we vote for evil??? I'll believe it's a miracle from GOD Almighty if He chooses to redeem us out of the hands of our enemies and if not then I'll go down fighting. Remember The Alamo.
    You know, I keep going back and forth on these feelings. I don't understand how mccain got the nomination but he did and I do believe the media and some underlying people had a hand in it.

But if we do not vote for one of the evils and let the uneducated and blind followers elect 'osama - the great almighty' then we will be in far worse shape.

I felt for a long time I would just not vote for the same reason "I don't believe in either candidate" but I just can't give it away to bho!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

All is not lost as long as there is HOPE. Please feel free to check out this site still under construction: http://www.selfgovernment.us/aip/

...and also check out Alan Keyes, he's a real American like us. He is an exceptionally educated, patriotic and courageous figure. We could push him (or someone else we choose) to the front with some real effort.

But please don't think we have to settle for Juan McCain. We don't have to settle, we can stir up... We would need to work fast but when something is this important, we know that our very lives depend on it. What else is there??? http://www.alankeyes.com/
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12