Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Write In Candidate or McCain/Obama vs Clinton

As I sit here depressed about our current situation, I'm starting to mull over a topic mentioned here on the site.

I will not vote for Obama - Clinton - or McCain. I might and that's a big might - hold my nose and vote for Hucklebee. I'd vote for Romney. But, McCain is just a no go in my book.

Isn't it interesting that from the McCain/Kennedy Amnesty Bill - we have Kennedy endorsing and stumping for Obama on the left - and McCain on the ???. I'm sorry, I have no idea what side McCain is on.

If our candidate doesn't pick up the nomination, are we willing to GO to the polls and WRITE IN our candidate of choice.

How many of us would it take?

Where are the Paulites? If Paul was to win the nomination, I would vote for Paul.

If Romney wins the nomination are you willing to vote for Romney.

And, if neither Paul or Romney wins the nomination, are we willing to NOT sit and home and write in another candidates name.

A true protest vote of sorts. Who would you write in? Probably Dobbs for me.

I'm a numbers person. How many of us would it take, before America realized that we're fairly unhappy with the current state of affairs?

I guess if the guy I want is not on the ticket then if you look at both candidates, McCain, Clinton......McCain, Obama, then really what is there to vote for? They are one in the same. They all hold hands with Bush.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Vote for Mitt Romney!
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

I hope he is on the ticket.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Banned
    If its McCain , I will sit out my first election since 1972

Write in or third party. That's what I did last time!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If McCain is nominated, I will vote for the Constitution Party candidate.

I encourage all to do the same. We need to get a Third Party rolling in this nation before we lose it all together.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    If McCain is nominated, I will vote for the Constitution Party candidate.

I encourage all to do the same. We need to get a Third Party rolling in this nation before we lose it all together.
    I hear you. We need a candidate.

I know how alot of you feel about RP. However, the thing that bothers me about Mitt and other candidates is this: Some might be good on immigration, etc. but none of them are talking about the patriot act, real id or the NAU. Do you really think that any of the others are going to tackle those problems? Do you ever hear any of them talking about these very important thing, or maybe you don't think these are important. But they are clearly against our personal freedoms. Also, the IRS, the Federal Reserve, which is driving our economy down, and also not going to war after war after war and ruining our military.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    If we only have Clinton, Obama, or McCain IN NOVEMBER, I WON'T SIT THIS OUT....I WILL DEFINITELY WRITE IN TOM TANCREDO!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast