Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Write IN

If Ron Paul does not win the GOP nomination I will write him in, but you can only write in candidates if they request for that to be done in every state and there might be a fee.

Otherwise, I will vote for the libertarian candidate.

If Ron Paul is not on the ballot I will write it in. I can not vote for the lesser evil again. I just can't.

MITT ROMNEY!!!!

It does not look like we can have it all. Romney says he will send them back. McCain never has said that. Right now Romney is as close as it gets. I am counting on my state to take the federal governments job in there own hands. I am afraid we are still in for a long fight. We need to send the illegals home, one step at a time. America has been asleep and it will still take more then one elected offical to send them packing. It also takes a congress and a senate.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

If McCain is nominated, I will vote for the Constitution Party candidate.

I encourage all to do the same. We need to get a Third Party rolling in this nation before we lose it all together.

It is so difficult to run a successful third party bid without any major media coverage. Look at what the media has done to Ron Paul even with his record breaking fundraising from grassroots America. The media is owned by the federal government and hugh corporations subsidized by the federal government. Heck even Rupert owner of Newscorp aka Fox News has donated 95,000 to the Clinton campaign and their station pretends to be the most conservative one on the air. Who they want as President, we get.

The fix is in !!!! Our elections are pre-determined; however the process is in place only to make the rest of the world believe we are a democratic society when we are clearly a dictatorship.

I didn't vote for the lesser of two evils for governor here in Ca and I'm not voting for the lesser of two evils for President, Bush was huge disappointment and I regret I ever voted for him!
    Ron Paul!!!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Unfortunately Ron Paul doesn't stand a snowballs chance in ----.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12