Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Re: Tanks

Quote Originally Posted by justjeffUS
    Yes, but it was a FBI agent using the tanks. Once a year, all Federal law enforcements have to be certified with the use of military equipment because of this act.
    Actually, the fact is that no one knows who was manning that tank. The presence of the tank was denied for a long time until photos of it were disseminated.

One comment on the "mark" of the Beast. The word used in the Revelation is charagma, which is a term referring to a little engraved ID placard required to be worn or carried by bondmen (slaves, indentured servants) in the Roman Empire. The original charagma was replaced by the white card or carte blanche in monarchic Europe, where all subjects were considered property of their lord or king, and eventually by the visa. "Mark" is clearly a wrong interpretation.

Similarly, the word commonly translated as "receive" is actually the Greek word doosin from didomi, which does not mean "receive", but rather "bring forth" or "offer."

I just wanted to offer that note on this often misunderstood subject.

"but our memories are going fast. "

KICK...........you're really a hoot!!

BTW, glad to see you're, well, calm - cool - and collected tonight!
    lmao
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think I have ever seen anyone joke about bible prophacy here. But, yes we do talk about it. There are a few of us who believe it is true. And a real eye opener.

Funny thing.........I just read a note from a Ranger.

His comment was --- "and include ammunition for them by the way"
    referring to the Guard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nevertheless, by its express terms, the Posse Comitatus Act is not a complete barrier to the use of the Armed Forces for a range of domestic purposes, including law enforcement functions, when the use of the Armed Forces is authorized by Act of Congress or the President determines that the use of the Armed Forces is required to fulfill the President's obligations under the Constitution to respond promptly in time of war, insurrection, or other serious emergency.
    The President can do what he wants and when he wants to protect the security of this country. That power has never been challenged.

"not a complete barrier to the use of the Armed Forces" Is all the power the President needs. The President has said by his own words that we are in a war with terrorist. So, securing the border can be part of that war.

My opinion, the Posse Comitatus Act cannot stop the President if he wants to act.

i wouldnt be surprised if justjeff is an administration lackie himself...wouldnt be the most ridiculous thing el presidente's administration has done for intelligence gathering or public policy influence. by the way, if youre smart enough to log in you must be smart enough to check the facts yourself...typical of modern society..wants everything done for them. the internet is the biggest library in history if you want to check the facts...go for it...whats stopping you?
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

2ndamendsis, sorry about earlier today. We had our phone calls hung up on by our congressman's office in DC and our congressman's office locally. We were really getting wacky. The old blood pressure went through the roof. I forget who else hung up on us today, see the memory is shot!!!
    And that was BEFORE the speech!
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Let one terrorist act occur that can be traced back to weak border security and you won't even find the words "Posse Comitatus Act". But you might find impeach Bush written a few times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12