Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

what to say?

There you have it.

Average Joe;
    No way I'm going to complain. I just got flat screen HD TV. Dish network, and football playoffs are coming. No payments til next year just like my new SUV, only have to keep up the mortgage payments on the house.

Next spring I'll start a landscaping business, yeah that's it. I can tear down neighborhoods and build the eco corridors that are needed to replenish the earths species.

As my grandparents said of common Germans early on in WWII, they didn't know anything was really wrong until the bombs came through their roof. Wait til Leiberman replaces Rummy, then the sparks will fly. cheers glenn

Judy--why don't you go to Tancredo's website, fill him in on the details and just come out and ASK him if he's willing to initiate impeachment proceedings?? That would be a START and it would be putting a bug in someone's ear.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

QUOTE JUDY:
    NOW, get these people out of our government immediately or you'll be in line gettng tatooed numbers on your forearms to match your permanent Drone Dorm cell number which matches with your permanent life-time job assignment which matches with your permanent GMO MUSH Bowl.
    And if you think this is a story....then you need do some math, figure out what your share of the national debt is and determine what you'll have left after you pay it off upon demand.
    Because that's how they're going to bankrupt without bankruptcy relief the entire American Citizen population.

"entire American Citizen population".
    People, you better start listening. What Judy has been telling you is the truth, and Agenda 21 is specifically meant to destroy us. They want all nations to be ONE NATION UNDER CONTROL.
    The population is already being weeded-out via 'Bird Flu' and 'SARS'. Its just a matter of time before they 'perfect' the dosage. I dont think I can remember the government being 'so involved' as they have been with any other particular flu or viruses, since Polio. Why the sudden National Concern? This, combined with all the Trade Deals, and lack of Border Security, makes me very paranoid.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

are you kidding?

Are you kidding? , Tancredo may have some integrity but he is still a member of the republican't party. He cannot move on impeachment until he is out of it!! It is the LOYAL OPPOSITIONS' job to recommend impeachment(i.e. democrats, if they won't do it, no one will). If he did recommend impeachment he would be drummed out of the party, and if he had ANY intentions of doing so he would be long gone, gone from the party and a declared independent(like Jim Jeffords from VT. leaving the reps shortly after w's getting appointed). The fact that he isn't speaks volumes of where his push come to shove allegience lies.

In other words, don't waste your time asking him to do what he should have done long ago, leave the party. Someone with real integrity would. Hey listen, for Tancredo to have any chance at being president, he needs the rep partys money, so he can't do what you ask without being rendered GONE! Nobody knows who he is except Coloradans and people in the immigration movement on both sides, so he makes some noise, and WAITS! My take, take it or leave it. cheers glenn

Probably a good point, glenn. If he has ANY chance of running, he will have to LEAVE the Republican party and run as an Independent. And, as much as I hate to agree, he really just hasn't the name recognition EXCEPT with people who are involved in our cause and the people of his own state. I think it's a PIPE DREAM to think he has a chance at the Presidency. Sad but true.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

history

I hold out hope.

As a student of History however there are very few examples of individuals pulling an empires bacon out of the fire, especially when it has been burning so long, as to have the fat boiled out of it.

My point is lives of nations with virtue either maintain it strongly, and once lost, so goes the nation. At this point I advocate for having the strongest leaders, with the most integrity, in positions of power in your own State,...

...if Rome has anything to teach us about unaddressed corruption and where it leads. Remember the smart Roman money moved to Constantinople, while Rome proper rotted. g

I will contact Tancredo's Office and urge impeachment of Bush and Cheney. I will also contact a democratic Congressman and urge the same thing.

GOP started this mess and as a GOP Republican I feel strongly that the Republicans need to correct it. It was our mistake, our laziness, our stupid blind trust that put the Bush Dynasty in power. It is our fault is what I'm trying to convey and it's damn sure our responsibility to fix it.

If Republican Officials do not see that, then they are Phonies just what the Dangerous Doofus in the White House....different positions, different tactics....but all cut from the same cloth.

Bootsie, I'll give it my best tomorrow and see what develops.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Try Joe Biden. I like him. In fact, I think I have a crush on him. He has THE PRETTIEST, WHITEST TEETH of any man I've ever seen and he doesn't mind telling it like it is.

Disclaimer: This is a working paper, and hence it represents research in progress. This paper represents the opinions of the author, and is the product of professional research. It is not meant to represent the position or opinions of the WTO or its Members, nor the official position of any staff members.
    didn't anyone read the first lines? Sounds like someone's masters thesis to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Biden

Biden would have a chance.

Now about his teeth, I saw him this morning on CNN Sunday and thought(I'm not kidding) to myself, those look like false teeth, or they have been capped. How's that for differences in perception?

Ok Bootsie, it's your crush. He would be electable. g

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast